SRT10 RAM Quad Cab Motor Needed...

FikseGTS

Reaction score
I'm a long time Viper owner and was forwarded over here from the Viper Club forums...

A friend of mine bought a SRT10 RAM Quad cab and shortly after found out that the motor is toast. It's been opened up and is not repairable, cheaper to find a motor...

Any leads on a motor would be great....

thanks!

Last edited:
Ebay always has a few motors on there for sale, and i know this site parts out wrecked vipers and trucks. I'd assume they would part out the engines as well, worth a shot.
http://www.x2builders.com/

I think it would be hard to find a guy on here selling their engine but you never know i guess Hope that helps you out some.

Mister Fike.....I don't like you...you have too much bloody money and too many bad ass cars! J/k! hope your buddy finds his motor...... just make sure the motor you find comes out of another quad cab and not a RC.....

Yea seriously you have sick cars. . My boy has a motor out of a 05 qc if serious pm me and ill get you in touch

Welcome to the zoo. What year quad cab is it. If it's an 05 then find out if the production date is an early or late 05. There is a difference in the location of the Crank Position Sensor of the block.

Yes you have a bunch of sick cars LOL . Love that lingo, just can't figure out if SICK means good or bad!:D Have your buddy put his truck on the registry by contacting Viperjeff ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back