SRT10 review fail.

WTF???

what a bunch of bullshit:reddy::reddy::reddy:

I don't even know where to start, I do know I missed the overhead cams last time I was under the hood.

Can anyone tell me where the inter cooler is??? I can't find mine.....

Can anyone tell me where the inter cooler is??? I can't find mine.....

I took mine off for weight reduction. My intake temps are up a little bit but I'm happy with the results.

LMFAO!!!! Maybe I'll remove mine too, if I knew where the F&$% is was>>> LOL

from the stables of the American Car company Dodge, a subsidiary of General Motors.

My God... They bastardize our trucks!

"The Dodge Ram SRT 10 has an 8.3 L Viper V10 engine at the helm. The engine produces a massive 510 bhp @ 5,600 rpm and 525 lb ft of torque at 4,200 rpm. It features a top speed of 153 mph and goes 0– 60 mph in 4.9 seconds flat. Presence of an inter cooler results in better power output and the dual overhead shafts help to keep the low compression ratio intact. The outfitted engine produces almost 90% of its torque at 1500 – 5600 rpm. The transmission used for power transfer is a Tremec T56."

That pic isn't even an SRT-10!!!

What tool bags.

My God... They bastardize our trucks!

"The Dodge Ram SRT 10 has an 8.3 L Viper V10 engine at the helm. The engine produces a massive 510 bhp @ 5,600 rpm and 525 lb ft of torque at 4,200 rpm. It features a top speed of 153 mph and goes 0– 60 mph in 4.9 seconds flat. Presence of an inter cooler results in better power output and the dual overhead shafts help to keep the low compression ratio intact. The outfitted engine produces almost 90% of its torque at 1500 – 5600 rpm. The transmission used for power transfer is a Tremec T56."

That pic isn't even an SRT-10!!!

What tool bags.

That is a picture of the orginal concept truck.

The website "born rich" is just a stupid link-to-ad site. It might as well say the car runs on dildo juice and rainbows.

They put about as much effort into editing/reviews as the average 9-5 worker on a Friday...

-big

My God... / ...That pic isn't even an SRT-10!!!

What tool bags.

Actually, that's a picture of the prototype SRT. Same one on the Motor Trend site and a few others.

What I wanna know is, where did they find a set of Hamann rims that were not 5x120 (BMW bolt pattern)? I'd love a set of those wheels in 18" or 19" for road trips.

-big

The website "born rich" is just a stupid link-to-ad site. It might as well say the car runs on dildo juice and rainbows.

They put about as much effort into editing/reviews as the average 9-5 worker on a Friday...

-big

Well, got myself a new signature. Thanks homie

I can't believe that quote replaced our bro picture......

Ill put it back one day. I get bored easy. Whose truck is this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daXEN7y9TPE]2006 Dodge Ram V10 SRT10 Exhaust Headers and more - YouTube[/ame]

It never ceases to amaze me how incompetence continues to thrive and to make money. Isn't there a song "Idiots Rule"?

"Dodge Ram SRT-10 comes from the stables of the American Car company Dodge, a subsidiary of General Motors."

The fact that this even made it the article completely astonishes me..... This is common freaking knowledge people

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back