SRT10 - the future collectible version of the LRE ?

the value of any vehicle is based upon what people are willing to pay for it. Plain and simple. If enough people buy these trucks at $15K then that will become the value. If these trucks continue to trade owners the value will drop. Will they become collectables? i think so. Based upon the new mandated vehicle standards "nothing being sold in the US can be under the 35mph mandated fuel effeciency" That will drive the value up in a sense cause these trucks will never be allowed to be made again. Unfortunately, manufactures can squeeze 400 hps out of a 4 and 6 banger now. My .02 is that the SRT's will always out value the fords lightnings and chevy SS.

My 70 camaro SS was purchased in December of 1970 for $3100. They had no idea that it would be worth $42k now. Same goes for this truck....

Some trucks will never be for sale...Some will be wrecked/destroyed/stolen/striped,many will be modded a lot [cats removed,super charged ect. ect..,A HIGH % will have a lot of miles run up on them.....So what we really are talking about REALLY increasing and/or holding in value the most are lower mileage,never hit/repaired, original,high option SRT's.. I wonder if lesser one's would be worth more parted out??

Its been 3 years now since my last post here and ew are starting to see a up trend in prices..On low mile origional trucks.I have put 25k miles on mine(now 62k) and have no intenions of selling.I just seen a 06QC with 2k miles in perfect condition for $35,000.00 and if I could I WOULD buy it...Price on new trucks are so high,why not? Our SRTs still sell in the 20s..

I have always been a MOPAR fan, having owned or driven everything from a buddies HEMI CUDA, to anothers 440 Dart. Ihave had several RR, Super Bees, Chargers, etc.I have never enjoyed a vehicle as much as this one & will continue to drive, enjoy, & mildly mod. Naturally all stock parts will be saved. My truck is basically stock, mostly cosmetic changes, mirrors, chrome wheels, tint, blackened HID headlights, led tails & 3rd brake lights, etc. My sons can decide its fate when I gone but I keeping it even if I have to hide it cuz I cant register & drive it. That is another future problem in the making..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back