SRT10 w/ a roll pan???

Usually not on a 10 bro. We have rear side ground effects behind rear wheels that extends past roll Pan area. They would have to be removed to make it work. I smoothed mine so its very similar to a roll pan with no exhaust outlets.

image.jpg

Ok thats what I wanted to know. Didnt know it extends that far out.

Thanks

Your rear bumper looks sick like that

Thanks bro. I have a few other black trucks and a silver one smoothed as well rolling around. I've thought many times about removing/altering the rear ground effects to match a real roll pan though. Or CME Center Mount Exhaust bumpers ;)

I just finished my side exhaust and had bumper smoothed out, I will post some piks and vids once this rain stops, I have a dyno vid I'm guna post tonight

Has there ever been one done?

Never seen it on an SRT, but if you do, I'll buy your old bumper covers from you. I especially need the left rear cover.

I've seen lots of Rams "tucked," but never a 10...

Usually not on a 10 bro. We have rear side ground effects behind rear wheels that extends past roll Pan area. They would have to be removed to make it work. I smoothed mine so its very similar to a roll pan with no exhaust outlets.

View attachment 52198

Yah, I always thought our factory bumper looked like a "roll pan" that was just extended to meet DOT crash specs...lol.

Yours looks KILLER with the smoothed look. Kudos.

Thanks bro. I have a few other black trucks and a silver one smoothed as well rolling around. I've thought many times about removing/altering the rear ground effects to match a real roll pan though. Or CME Center Mount Exhaust bumpers ;)

Yeah I always thought about a srt8 jeep rear exhaust on my truck but the fuel cells in the way now

There is a video on youtube of a black RC with a real roll pan (rear ground effect removed). The guy was from Texas, his son also has a '10 and has posted here a few times. It looked nice.

**edit** Found the video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXWUOU01V4U[/ame]

Last edited:
middle_1.jpg

Not mine but there is another discussion about this around. There's also a pic of a neon green one that was photoshopped. I think there was someone trying to build the jeep rear bumper for the ram, just not sure if they finished it

There is a video on youtube of a black RC with a real roll pan (rear ground effect removed). The guy was from Texas, his son also has a '10 and has posted here a few times. It looked nice.

**edit** Found the video:

Dodge SRT10 Supercharged Paxton Houston 717 Rwhp Pump Gas Tuned SCT by Serious HP - YouTube

I don't like it as the body line ahead of the tires is about 3 inches higher then drops behind the tire. Roll Pan itself looks great, missing cladding doesn't look right. :eek:

I don't like it as the body line ahead of the tires is about 3 inches higher then drops behind the tire. Roll Pan itself looks great, missing cladding doesn't look right. :eek:

Someone (that's you, bro :D) should make a molding that allows us to use a real roll pan and have everything look correct.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376428566005.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376428566005.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 5,656
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376428582930.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376428582930.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 7,898

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back