SRT10's on Mecum!!!!

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 are on the list, no pics. 1 2005 RC sold yesterday for $15,250(sad!!) and the other is an 04 with a little over 8,000miles for tomorrow, hopefully that goes for more than an SSR. I'll be dead before these trucks go up in price, I still think people do not realize what these really were......Someday maybe. Not sure on the mileage on that 1st one, maybe it was high??????????

It had NAV, Borla exhaust and powdercoated wheels, no miles listed though.....

That's the reason some of these garage queens with low mileage are now being sold. They have figured out they are not going to get the $60,000+ back. Buy them, drive them & enjoy them.

we will all be dead , or in a wheel chair ,before these trucks increase in value, they just built way too many. oh well !!!!!

Built a lot more Vipers, Lightnings and SSR's and they all still retain value. Actually these trucks are rarer than most.

That's the reason some of these garage queens with low mileage are now being sold. They have figured out they are not going to get the $60,000+ back. Buy them, drive them & enjoy them.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Just not in the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some will always hold value. CE editions and VCA editions will be collector items. The rest will take longer to regain value. It's unfortunate but vehicles these days are losing their value and appreciation - we are coming into a generation of people that think cars are appliances. The future value of these vehicles is going to lie in a very small percentage of people who remember cars in their youth and still hold them as more valuable than the latest smartphone.

I applaud this. If every ten had a bunch of miles on it then it would end up like the American dollar. Keep it to yourself. Keep it a secret. Then in 20 years when this truck is all forgotten there will be somebody to remind everyone that Dodge (NOT SRT) engineers once had a set, and werent afraid to push the boundaries.

Once again Mecum goes to commercial just before the truck and comes back on with the lot after, boy no one likes these trucks, cant' even get air time for an auction. Every auction I watch to see what these trucks sell for never show them...WTF!!!!!!

Well high bid is $30,000 and no sale, interesting................Yet another sells for $15,250.00??????????

Imo...

There is no vehicle- made since or currently- that is as versatile or as fun as a SRT-10 Quadcab Ram.

Can tow 7500 lbs.
Can hold 6 people.
Has 15" brakes.
Can do nearly 150mph.
Has 500hp.

Has a bangin sound system- Sure it's a gas guzzler, but what isn't that has 500+ hp?

And as far as a $55,000 vehicle is concerned.... You find a Lexus, Mercedes or BMW that holds its value as well as an 8 year old SRT-10 Ram. There are none. One day it may appreciate in value- but that wont be for at least another 10 years.

Enjoy it while you have it.

I just traded my gt 500 for a QC srt with 30k
Miles for 25k and I love it!
I am a car guy and matter the re sale cost I still
Love everything about these trucks! I always have
Only gripe is gas but I knew going into that
Buying a 500 hp brick, I was not going to get
Good gas.

I have more fun & get more looks than I ever got driving any of my old Molars. That includes RR, Super Bees, Darts, Challys, or, even a friends HEMI CUDA! When I am gone my sons can decide its fate. Until then, its drive & enjoy time..

I know, just couldn't resist

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back