SRT8 vs SRT10 - I'm in the 8.

VIPER-INJECTED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So me and gf went shopping, decided to take the 8 today. As we're heading home going I-45 north in Houston. Going the speed limit minding my own business. I spot a ram creeping up on my right rear. As he approaches I spot the hood scoop/front bumper.:rock: To my surprise an 04/05 RC SRT10! With the driver wearing a Mopar jacket. So I glance over :cool:(trying not to make it look so obvious that I wanted to see his truck). I did not have my phone or camera to take a pic or vid. We stayed cruising next to each other for a while. Then... (No homo:p) we both look at each other, made eye contact:D. Then went for it:burnout: :burnout:. From a 60 roll, we were off! He quickly got the jump ...:burnout: And yes kept pulling :( I lost by about 3cars. I know this is not a kill story but thought it would go perfectly here seeing as how I lost to a 10. So I suppose I'm writing his kill story:top:. But it was good knowing that I have a 10 asleep at home.

Last edited:
LMAO... if he only knew his "win" was against a 10 owner! I bet he's bragging to his friends right now, never knowing the back story.

If he kept pulling I would guess he wasn't stock, my wifes car will pull on a 10 on the highway

My wife's 300 pulled hard until about 130, after that it was pretty gutless IMO.

I had the same thing happen to me and
The wife after the Lucas oil spring break nationals
In Houston on the way back except we had the
Trailblazer SS and it was a Cherokee SRT and she
Smashed it!!!!

I like how you felt obligated to say you made eye contact, non homosexual of course. Lol.

Man I knew this was my pops the moment you said Mopar jacket. That's hella funny. He's putting down over 760 rwph, built, Paxton @ 11psi and 100 shot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back