SRT8 vs SRT10 - I'm in the 8.

Man I knew this was my pops the moment you said Mopar jacket. That's hella funny. He's putting down over 760 rwph, built, Paxton @ 11psi and 100 shot.

Awesome truck. That truck really clean in person. We should have gtg. What part of Houston?

Last edited:
Awesome truck. That truck really clean in person. We should have gtg. What part of Houston?

We stay in North Houston, Hardy Toll & N Belt area. This Saturday at Duessen Park there is a Mopar / Ram meet @ 12. I'll make a post in the Texas forum. 12303 Sonnier St, Houston, TX 77044

We stay in North Houston, Hardy Toll & N Belt area. This Saturday at Duessen Park there is a Mopar / Ram meet @ 12. I'll make a post in the Texas forum. 12303 Sonnier St, Houston, TX 77044

Yea I stay woodlands/conroe area. I heard something about that gtg, I was going to to try and make but my 10 has a cracked/broken headlamp so it doesn't look good lol. I might take the 8 instead.

Last edited:
Yea I stay woodlands/conroe area. I heard something about that gtg, I was going to to try and make but my 10 has a cracked/broken headlamp so it doesn't look good lol. I might take the 8 instead.

Man, put some duck tape on it and come out! Feel free to hit me up via Text, On friday nights we post up at Hooters on 1960 & 45.

832-794-6205, Eloy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back