SRTT1000 for sale

FREDV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred Voss
2005 SRTT1000 Truck

For sale, $32,000.00
MPI built 1,000 hp twin turbo truck. Fully built ready to run, great condition.

Built engine, C-P pistons, Manley rods, stroked crankshaft, reworked oil pump, balanced and blue printed. Billet main caps. Ported and polished cylinder heads comp valve job, Crower camshaft, valve spring and retainer kit, roller rockers.

MPI custom-built twin turbo system. 1700 CFM air to water intercooler system with oversize heat exchanger. GT35/104 turbochargers. Tail wastages, twin Bosch by-pass valve and one Billet blow off valve.

Complete Aeromotive competition fuel system, with quad staged injectors mounted to throttle body inlet, adjustable FMU and fuel tank safety foam.

Aftermarket throttle.
Cal-Tracks bars.
Battery relocation kit.
Twin line locks.
B-M short throw shifter.
Ballenger headers.
Custom exhaust.

Fully dyno tuned and set. I have run this truck for two years without any issues.

FREDV said:
Fred Voss
2005 SRTT1000 Truck

For sale, $32,000.00
MPI built 1,000 hp twin turbo truck. Fully built ready to run, great condition.

Built engine, C-P pistons, Manley rods, stroked crankshaft, reworked oil pump, balanced and blue printed. Billet main caps. Ported and polished cylinder heads comp valve job, Crower camshaft, valve spring and retainer kit, roller rockers.

MPI custom-built twin turbo system. 1700 CFM air to water intercooler system with oversize heat exchanger. GT35/104 turbochargers. Tail wastages, twin Bosch by-pass valve and one Billet blow off valve.

Complete Aeromotive competition fuel system, with quad staged injectors mounted to throttle body inlet, adjustable FMU and fuel tank safety foam.

Aftermarket throttle.
Cal-Tracks bars.
Battery relocation kit.
Twin line locks.
B-M short throw shifter.
Ballenger headers.
Custom exhaust.

Fully dyno tuned and set. I have run this truck for two years without any issues.
$32,000 is not bad for a built truck.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Gotta agree with you there JR. You don't happen to have $32k I can borrow do you? bwahahahah

Sounds like a nice truck, but I know these guys are going to want pics.

OCBob said:
Gotta agree with you there JR. You don't happen to have $32k I can borrow do you? bwahahahah

Sounds like a nice truck, but I know these guys are going to want pics.
If i had $32K i would buy it and give you mine.

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

I would agree. Where the hell are the pictures? You must feed the animals.

blackviper said:
I would agree. Where the hell are the pictures? You must feed the animals.

I 2nd that. How many miles on the truck? RC or QC?

JRSVIPR said:

Hello. I could seriously be interested. How many miles on the truck? and how many on the build? How much abuse has the truck been subjected to? Have you been to the track? What clutch? Any pics? Who is MPI? What tuning software? Where are you at?

Thanks. Robert (817)992-8068

Hey guys I'm buyin this thing. I super excited. this is the answer Ive been looking for. Now I dont have to build my next engine. this truck is 100% legit. I spoke with the builder, & I feel great about everything. Trucks in NJ though, and Im in Texas. the powerplant is moving to my truck. cant wait!!!!

robwclark said:
Hey guys I'm buyin this thing. I super excited. this is the answer Ive been looking for. Now I dont have to build my next engine. this truck is 100% legit. I spoke with the builder, & I feel great about everything. Trucks in NJ though, and Im in Texas. the powerplant is moving to my truck. cant wait!!!!
I'm excited for you bro, Very cool you could pick that up.:rock: :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
I'm excited for you bro, Very cool you could pick that up.:rock: :rock:

I talked extensively to MPI there in NJ(Big Viper name there), and they assured me it was well done. I have the dyno sheet MPI faxed here. 853 RWHP on 9 lbs of boost. That was at 5000 rpm, then the tires started spinning on the dyno. He seems certain the thing will do 1000 WHP with dyno traction.

I'll be doing all the transplant work myself. May take a little while to get everything in my 06 model, but it should be just what I wanted. I cant thank the guy FredV enough for hooking me up. Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back