SRTT1000 for sale

LoveThisTruck said:
Why swap motors:dontknow: :confused:

Lovesthistruck, well read your name bro. I love my personal 06 model. Its a rare solid black(1 of like 69) & a 2006 new body. I just love my personal truck. I will be selling the silver one once I get it back bone stock. You guys really wanna drive it back?? Appreciate the offers, but I better take it on myself!!

you have a whole truck, rob...

why not just drive it like it is..have one to beat on...and one that's a creampuff

I agree. That"s my plan.

that's what he meant to say....(the silver primer under the black)

does it matter if the original motor doesn't reside in the original truck?...i've always wondered if they were somehow "numbers matched"...motor, trans, rearend?????

blackviper said:
I agree. That"s my plan.

I cant afford both trucks at all. I am placing the silver one on my credit line, and borrowing the rest of the $$$. I will have to sell the silver one. My truck is by no means a creampuff, but been rode hard & hung up wet. . . . trust me.

viperhauler said:
that's what he meant to say....(the silver primer under the black)

does it matter if the original motor doesn't reside in the original truck?...i've always wondered if they were somehow "numbers matched"...motor, trans, rearend?????
I do not believe ours are number matched.

LoveThisTruck said:
Now there's a good idea:rolleyes:

i'll end upo with a big single or twins either way....as it sits right now i'm running just as fast as your truck on slicks at the track! with me on street tires!:D lol

Tooloe said:
i'll end upo with a big single or twins either way....as it sits right now i'm running just as fast as your truck on slicks at the track! with me on street tires!:D lol

Hey screw you pal:D I've only made one pass. Gimme a chance... shit!:argh: :eek:

Tooloe said:
rob why don't you just let me trade you my truck for the silver one

Yo wade this craps gonna be awesome. You'll have to come check out the silver truck when it gets here. I wont be pulling it apart right away. Cya.

robwclark said:
Yo wade this craps gonna be awesome. You'll have to come check out the silver truck when it gets here. I wont be pulling it apart right away. Cya.

You may decide not to do the engine swap at all,
i have heard from several people that Freds truck is extremely nice.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back