St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

tmcphail said:
who ha ! :burnout:

Strikes again. So do you just walk around and look at someone and go... "Tune?" :D

I pictured more of a caveman like the Geico one with a big club in his hand.... "Tune?" :p

Whenever there is a little more of a detailed timeline of whats going on guys please post. I will be meeting up with you guys on Saturday in Jax, and partying with yall in st. augustine sat. night.

jontyre said:
Whenever there is a little more of a detailed timeline of whats going on guys please post. I will be meeting up with you guys on Saturday in Jax, and partying with yall in st. augustine sat. night.
LOL dont feel bad buddy I am lost at the moment too:)

WOW finally back im glad things are coming together thank you Torrie for stepping up in my absense!!!!

Troy see you seen!!!! I gotta order the intake tool tonight... 3 sets of coils to do in one day savannah boys are gonna set the record.

1fast10 said:
WOW finally back im glad things are coming together thank you Torrie for stepping up in my absense!!!!

Troy see you seen!!!! I gotta order the intake tool tonight... 3 sets of coils to do in one day savannah boys are gonna set the record.

No problem at all.

Torrie,

I currently have hi-flows but will be getting catless. I hope to have them before you do the tune. Will it make a big difference as far as you tuning if I don't have them on yet?

amtrucker22 said:
Torrie,

I currently have hi-flows but will be getting catless. I hope to have them before you do the tune. Will it make a big difference as far as you tuning if I don't have them on yet?

It will change things a bit. Make the modifications prior to getting down here.

1fast10 said:

Word homie...im still going to get one of those tools when i get a solid billing address.... Man I can't wait!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back