Standing mile - Top end run in Miami

GADodgetech said:
I copy and paste just for you

2005 Black SRT 10 RC,Mopar long tubes,S.C.T.,Paxton,Nology ign.wires,Gaylord speedstur Tonnau cover,S.R.T guages,Caltracs,Magnaflow

Best time to date - 11.90 - 120.66
On O.E.M. Pirelli's

so what will stock run in the mile? or do i need to go find out?

A question for anyone who can help,
Is there a way to figure how long it took to complete the run,based on Alex's(litemup)dash vid:dontknow: .Do I add up the total of both vids or is there a time lapse concern???

long island

where on long island are you from?

fastbill said:
nice, a mile, balls out? l'd bet he lifts at around 160 or so before the end...l'm going to wait to do my bottom end before trying any top speed runs like that, but l've been to 150, and l'd have to think it was well before a mile. Are you lowered at all, or stock height?

That's one HELL of a bump. I'm too lazy to go through all those posts to see just how fast he went.

November 2006 I hit 163 mph while running on the east side of the 610 Loop around Houston headed north bound. I had just crossed the Houston Ship Channel barreling like a bat outta hell on the downhill slope of the bridge. I mentioned it many times on here since then. That was the first and last time I tried some crap like that. It sure took me a while to build up to that velocity but it happened whilst running along side some crotch-rocket buddies of mine who confirmed my highest speed along with onboard GPS. It felt like I was running on ice. I promised never to do THAT again.

Last edited:
November 2006 I hit 163 mph while running on the east side of the 610 Loop around Houston headed north bound. I had just crossed the Houston Ship Channel barreling like a bat outta hell on the downhill slope of the bridge. I mentioned it many times on here since then. That was the first and last time I tried some crap like that. It sure took me a while to build up to that velocity but it happened whilst running along side some crotch-rocket buddies of mine who confirmed my highest speed along with onboard GPS. It felt like I was running on ice. I promised never to do THAT again.

They do get scary at those speeds. I had my first 10 at 155mph twice. In my old age (30 now) I don't think I'd attempt it again on public roads.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back