Standing Mile - Who's going??

walbert said:
Just a FYI for the guys going

7:00 Gates open
7:15 Tech lane open
7:30 first 15 will run slow course drive through.
7:40 to 8:40 first 15 (HeadStart group) will run.
8:45 slow course drive through for all participants
9:00 Open to spectators.
Between 9:00 and 9:15 Group A will start run, after several runs Group B than C will run. This will continue throughout the day.

Noon time runs closed for 30 minutes.
12:30 Runs resume through the close of day.
Course closes 30 minutes before Sunset approximately 5 pm.

RULES

MILEMARKER 1 RULES- All driver's must be 18 years and older with valid driver's license. - All participants must sign release waiver.- All minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian and fill out release waiver for the minor or minors. - All spectators must sign a waiver. Added 9.2.09- No minors in staging lanes.- No minors operating any motorized equipment inside the airfield strip. - No spectators in staging lanes. - All pit crew members must wear provided wristband at all times. - No pets allowed inside the fence or airfield. - MileMarker-1 crew will monitor and enforce all the rules. - No Barbecue pits allowed inside the airfield fence. - Barbecues operated outside the fence, must have fire extinguisher visible with in a few feet of grille. - All spectators, non tow and support vehicles park outside the airfield fence. - rule removed Revised 9.2.09. - rule removed. Revised 9.2.09- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL INSIDE AIRFIELD STRIP.- Under no circumstances will driver's be allowed to drive if found drinking alcohol anywhere. Any driver suspect to alcohol drinking or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to drive. - No bottles allowed anywhere on the grounds. - Spectators and participants responsible for moving their trash and discarded items.- Speed limit is 5 mph, in all areas of the airfield except for the course run and return lane. - No firearms allowed inside the airfield fence. Official police officers working as security have an exception to this rule. - No smoking inside the airfield fence. - All tents set up, MUST be secure or you will be asked to take it down. Revised 9.2.09

EVERYONE- Read the rules section for racers and spectators!!!
No bottles,Tents are to be secured,fire extinqishers for bbq,s,etc,etc.

yup, lets play nice so they will have this again. :rock:

walbert said:
WoW. It shows I am a little over 2 hours from there. You must be 3-3.5
Gonna be an early morning for you.

Yeah,One long day to be sure!!Plus I have to be up at 4:00 am, Mon. morning:D

BIG NANA said:
Good Luck, Have FUN!! And in LSR, Weight is your freind!

I won.t be removing any weight for this event,Maybe for the next one:burnout:
I also have the perfect place for the emblem you sent!!!!:rock:

2ndchance said:
2ndchance

ill be there. u all riding together, if so what time??

I was thinking about heading out about 8:00 - 8:30. It's about an hour from my house.

Mickey, I got the camera all set up. Here is a test pic of what we'll be looking at.

PICT0001.jpg

I'm leaving Kendall at 11:30AM. I'll be driving my ass off not to miss anymore than I need to.

LitemUp said:
I was thinking about heading out about 8:00 - 8:30. It's about an hour from my house.

alex ,

I'll ride up with u. Talk to Chad , I think he might wanna ride to. Where do u wanna meet up at?

I figure I'll be cutting out about 4:00 am(fully loaded):D
Still have plenty to do today and I'm already tired:dontknow:

2ndchance said:
alex ,

I'll ride up with u. Talk to Chad , I think he might wanna ride to. Where do u wanna meet up at?

There is a BP gas station right off of the "Miami Gardens Drive" NW 186 St exit on I-75 you guys want to meet there?

Last edited:
LitemUp said:
Mickey, I got the camera all set up. Here is a test pic of what we'll be looking at.

PICT0001.jpg

That looks like it will work:rock: I will still be able to monitor my gauges!!:D
Bring plenty of water Alex,It's going to real hot out there.I heared high 90s:mad:

Last edited:
LitemUp said:
There is a BP gas station right off of the "Miami Gardens Drive" NW 186 St exit on I-75 you guys want to meet there?

works for me what time do we want to meet there? I'm going to go re wire my NOS so we can have a little fun on the way down:rock:

Rice Eater said:
someone bring a fire extinguisher

Put it in my truck yesterday.
Does anyone have any tent stakes?? Or some metal pipe?

Rice Eater said:
works for me what time do we want to meet there? I'm going to go re wire my NOS so we can have a little fun on the way down:rock:

I live 2 minutes from there all depends how early you guys want to head out.

Justin - what time?

Anyone else want to meet up, your are more than welcome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back