Steering Wheel emblem

05Silver10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a GEN III steering wheel emblem to replace the BS rams head in the center of my wheel?

The bigger question is how do you replace it? Do you just pry off the ram's head or does the airbag cover have to come off? It's the last ram I have showing on my truck so it's gotta go!

Small flat head screwdrivers to pry off carefully.

The one that I got from 24designs is rubber. I really don't want rubber. What is the one from Tony made of & how do you like it.

Its supposed to be plastic with aluminum overlay????

Had two from 24designs & gave one to Jay & I didn't like the way it looked after he installed it on his truck. To me it looked cheap. I think I will try Tony's. I will look around & if I can find it I will post here & mail it free to anyone that wants it.

Cool, keep me in mind, waiting for pics.......

I got my first one from 24designs.... thought it was cool but after a few days noticed it looked kind of cheap....

So I bot a OEM off a Viper

Cool, keep me in mind, waiting for pics.......

I posted pics of mine about a year ago or so ago when I installed my 24designs.

I really like the fang decal. With my luck the airbag (not my wife) would go off killing me making the whole thing not worth it. I know Tony made the decals for the front & back of our 10's, but does anyone know if he ever made the one for the steering wheel?

At one point Tony had some, not sure if he has any left.
With talking to him, he brought up a good point. If the airbag goes off, do you really want a piece of metal or plastic being launched at your face? The stock one stays with half of the cover when the airbag goes off.
Glue them on really well.

Last edited:
That's a good question. If a piece of metal touches my face it better have some beer in it. But that Fang decal sure looks good & from what I understand it comes in different colors.

we have a few of these, usually about $10, thin and plastic, but at least they wont leave an impression on your forehead

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    715.6 KB · Views: 159

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back