Steering Wheel emblem

I got mine today from 24designs. I'm not seeing any "brushed aluminum" over plastic, it's ALL plastic if you ask me. It weighs about 0.5oz and is only thin plastic. Definitely not high enough quality for something I look at every single time I'm in the truck. Disappointed, continuing to pursue other avenues.

I got mine today from 24designs. I'm not seeing any "brushed aluminum" over plastic, it's ALL plastic if you ask me. It weighs about 0.5oz and is only thin plastic. Definitely not high enough quality for something I look at every single time I'm in the truck. Disappointed, continuing to pursue other avenues.

We'll...that's a bit disappointing to hear.

Damn these rams heads are a bitch to get off. I have been prying for about an hour trying not to tear anything. That and I bet my neighbors think I am crazy because I have honked the horn probably 50 times.

Ok so I finally got mine installed. Getting the Rams head off took longer than changing my oil lines did. Anyway, the 24designs.net emblem is plastic and doesnt look too bad installed. I will give it a while and see how I like it but for now its an improvement!

Ok so I finally got mine installed. Getting the Rams head off took longer than changing my oil lines did. Anyway, the 24designs.net emblem is plastic and doesnt look too bad installed. I will give it a while and see how I like it but for now its an improvement!

Got mine today. What did you use for glue? Thanks

I used crazy glue to attach it and a couple flat head screw drivers to pry the rams head off

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back