steve jobs: wow

Damn, not much of a retirement

Pretty sad. He made a huge impact on all of your lives with the technology he brought to market. Its sad to hear that he died today. :(

Possibly the greatest innovator of all time...

Sorry, but I have to think that without his drive for perfection the announcement of the Iphone 4S rather than a new Iphone 5 is a sign of the future for Apple...without Steve, they may become only a shadow of what they were with him as the CEO.

A great loss for the technology arena and consequently the world (and so damn young!).

Pretty sad. He made a huge impact on all of your lives with the technology he brought to market. Its sad to hear that he died today. :(

true buddy, Ipod, Iphone & Ipad.

Hopefully apple keeps going like they have been.

sad cause he was not that old.

RIP Mr Jobs.

It is amazing to know that he indirectly affected nearly every person on earth.

Great inventor yes and changed everyone's live, too bad to see him go.

But you have to think about it, did it really make all of our lives better? If people didn't have their noses buried in their phones all the time they might actually talk to each other, take a look at the world around you......food for thought.

RIP Steve

as sad as his death may be to those near him,
i hope apple dissolves,
so sick of sheeple that follow the brand

Yeah
I always thought it was better to buy an inferior product over and over than buy the best once

actually i have put some thought into this. screw steve jobs.
why?
first he is a profiteer of slave labor.
second he is guilty of murder. all those poor Chinese that jumped off the roof had family's too.
he knew about it, if i knew, and never bought a mac product, then he had to have known.
so he is a murderer, and a slave profiteer who got what he deserved, a slow, painful, early death.

actually i have put some thought into this. screw steve jobs.
why?
first he is a profiteer of slave labor.
second he is guilty of murder. all those poor Chinese that jumped off the roof had family's too.
he knew about it, if i knew, and never bought a mac product, then he had to have known.
so he is a murderer, and a slave profiteer who got what he deserved, a slow, painful, early death.

As a person who has lived through cancer, I can tell you DEATH was probably welcomed. As a human, I can tell you I find your thoughts callous, insensitive, and void of any semblance of civilized. I hope you never have to live through what I did, either for yourself or a loved one. I would not wish that on anyone.

As a human, I can tell you I find your thoughts callous, insensitive, and void of any semblance of civilized.

i would say the same thing about him.

On the evening of May 26 a 23-year-old worker jumped to his death at a factory in Longhua, located in southern China near Hong Kong. The apparent suicide was the tenth since late January at facilities run by Foxconn Technology Group, the world's largest maker of electronics and computer parts. The company puts together the iPhone, the iPod, the iPad and the MacBook. Foxconn also manufactures PlayStation consoles for Sony, motherboards for Intel, and an assortment of products for Dell, Nokia, Nintendo and Hewlett-Packard.

tell it to his parents.
taiwan8217s-foxconn-invests-in-turkey-2010-06-03_l.jpg

In a picture taken on May 26, 2010, the parents of a Foxconn employee who died on Jan. 23, 2010, display a portrait of their son as journalists gather at the giant plant in Shenzen, China. AFP photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoob,
Please make your point without that pic or others like it.
I removed it.

2. No pictures/videos of dead or dismembered people at all. This also includes no animal abuse image and/or videos.

It wasn't that blurred.
How do we know he jumped because of his job? Just because he did it at work, doesn't mean something was wrong there. Maybe it was just the opportunity. The building was high enough. Maybe he lived in a 1 story shack. :dontknow:
How do we also know he was working on Apple products? "Foxconn also manufactures PlayStation consoles for Sony, motherboards for Intel, and an assortment of products for Dell, Nokia, Nintendo and Hewlett-Packard"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back