Steve's (nycstev) Nightrunner in Holland???

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve, is this your Nightrunner?? You sold the truck to a guy from Germany right?
and he shipped the truck to Holland and would drive the truck to home in germany..
Pictures made today in the Harbour of Rotterdam the Netherlands..
I thought maybe it's you ex truck :dontknow: It's a nightrunner without sliding rear window..
or maybe we have a very nice SRT/10 Nightrunner overhere in Holland:rock:

fri3.jpg

fri1.jpg

fri2-1.jpg

fri.jpg

i saw someone saying he had damage when his was shipped,the secound pic of the truck from the front tells why there was damage to the a/c condensor of his imported truck... not sure who that was

Last edited:
I bought my truck in Alabama last year and imported the truck to my home in the Netherlands..
But lucky without damage or any other problems :top:

nice truck... ugly stickers.... i like how they just put that thing on the bumper lol... I dunno if I saw that I prolly wouldn't be too thrilled..

:(
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Steve, is this your Nightrunner?? You sold the truck to a guy from Germany right?
and he shipped the truck to Holland and would drive the truck to home in germany..
Pictures made today in the Harbour of Rotterdam the Netherlands..
I thought maybe it's you ex truck :dontknow: It's a nightrunner without sliding rear window..
or maybe we have a very nice SRT/10 Nightrunner overhere in Holland:rock:

fri3.jpg

fri1.jpg

fri2-1.jpg

fri.jpg
Yes that is (was:D ) my truck. I am heartbroken to see it:(

Hi there,

i was the guy who bought from Steve his nice Truck. Hope nothing happend in Rotterdam or anywhere else. I have not seen the truck, because my Shipping Company told me that i can pick up the Truck on Monday (1 Day).
I hope the people there only charge the battery, nothing more...

Greetings from Germany

Lars

Duck-Germany said:
Hi there,

i was the guy who bought from Steve his nice Truck. Hope nothing happend in Rotterdam or anywhere else. I have not seen the truck, because my Shipping Company told me that i can pick up the Truck on Monday (1 Day).
I hope the people there only charge the battery, nothing more...

Greetings from Germany

Lars
Welcome to the forum,And enjoy the ride.

thank you.

hope i can enjoy the ride..., if nothing happens with the car...

Greetings from Germany

Lars

Duck-Germany said:
thank you.

Greetings from Germany

Lars

Hey Duck... LMAO WTF type of name is that?:D Anyway glad you finally came "out of the closet"..Welcome to the forum and PLEEZZZE TAKE CARE OF MY MY FKING NIGHTRUNNER! I am am sad!!:mad: :(

Great, some of our best members are our European Brothers!!

Welcome Duck, to the RBC. Come often stay late.
This forum is a wealth of good information, ask any question get a real answer.

welcome Lars :rock: :rock: great , another europ member:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

PS nice truck ... i once were saying to Steve to be peeing on his tyres :p when i see the truck ... just kidding man, now i know it's yours i won't do that ! :D :D :D :D :D

don't know.... but IF the truck had a flat batterie ( dead started or drained by alarm during shipping weeks...? :dontknow: ) you may want to redo the TPS install procedure..... you can find it here under idling problems with TB's...;) :rock:

Duck-Germany said:
thank you.

Greetings from Germany

Lars

Hi Lars,

Don't care about the Nightrunner.. The truck looks brand new and they only charge the battery. I bought my SRT last year July in Alabama and shipped the truck to Holland.. When i saw my truck for the first time, my truck wouldn't start because the battery was to low (not empty). Maybe the battery was low when they drive the truck out of the Container. They only charge the battery so the engine start perfect and you didn't have any problems. Don't care about that. You bought a very nice truck.. There are driving 3 black SRT Nightrunner Quad Cabs overhere in Holland...

Elwin.

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hi Lars,

Don't care about the Nightrunner.. The truck looks brand new and they only charge the battery. I bought my SRT last year July in Alabama and shipped the truck to Holland.. When i saw my truck for the first time, my truck wouldn't start because the battery was to low (not empty). Maybe the battery was low when they drive the truck out of the Container. They only charge the battery so the engine start perfect and you didn't have any problems. Don't care about that. You bought a very nice truck.. There are driving 3 black SRT Nightrunner Quad Cabs overhere in Holland...

Elwin.

hey , great Elwin, to keep a eye on it ;) :D

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hi Lars,

There are driving 3 black SRT Nightrunner Quad Cabs overhere in Holland...

Elwin.

Gee and I thought he had the market cornered for this model:D

nycstev said:
Hey Duck... LMAO WTF type of name is that?:D mad: :(
Hey Steve i think he mean you better duck cause hes coming back for the white one next :D :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back