CALVU mirrors
CALTRACS

Memphis M3 speakers
Memphis Amp
Pioneer Radio
Monitors in headrest
Monitors in Visors
Tinted windows

Would really like to sell the truck, since I am still in Germany...

Someone know anyone looking for one, I will offer a finders fee $1,000 if someone buys the truck for full asking price... If they offer less then the finders fee will be less of course....

Thanks

Attachments

• 017 (2).jpg
    017 (2).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,790
  • 018 (2).jpg
    018 (2).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7,503
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 305
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 464
  • drivers side lowered.jpg
    drivers side lowered.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_6952.jpg
    IMG_6952.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Pioneer pop up.jpg
    Pioneer pop up.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 332
  • right side lowered.jpg
    right side lowered.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 476
This is a sweet truck. I have seen it in Evansville several years ago and Bo is a standup guy. I know the truck has been taken care of.

It might have a few more than that, the pic is almost 6 months old. My father drives it once a week to ensure the battery does not go dead. I have taken care of the truck, and I know my father is taken care of it also. It is a sweet looking truck, and sounds good with the exhaust and the stereo. Just not being used and could always free up some cash in my budget by getting rid of it. Thanks

Yeah well light this...lol..

I am not in the states, and no need to keep it. I know I should bring it to Germany and try and sell it to one of the locals here. It might sell, who knows.. It all depends on if I get this job offer here in Germany, then I will bring it.. But if I get a job offer stateside in the next 6 months then I will keep it. I have a couple people interested in it, but nothing 100% right now. But if someone has the cash, certified check, then the truck is going to be sold, and no a lighting will not replace my truck....

TNVIPER said:
31,773 based on the picture of the speedo...:itsme:

I got my 05 qc abt a month & a half from a dodge dlr w/ 16000mi for abt 25995. Fiancé paid cash w/ taxes close to $28000. Loved the 06 qc night runner especially the rims, wish couldve found one for the right price in GA.

sgt_bo said:
Yeah well light this...lol..

I am not in the states, and no need to keep it. I know I should bring it to Germany and try and sell it to one of the locals here. It might sell, who knows.. It all depends on if I get this job offer here in Germany, then I will bring it.. But if I get a job offer stateside in the next 6 months then I will keep it. I have a couple people interested in it, but nothing 100% right now. But if someone has the cash, certified check, then the truck is going to be sold, and no a lighting will not replace my truck....
Thats were I sold all my trucks. You get the most ..

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Ok guys I sold my truck, but i am not leaving the VTCOA. I plan on buying another one when I return to the states, I just needed to let her go so I can save some money while I am here.

Thanks to all the owners I met, I know I will see you around again soon.

Roger

And the buyer will be comming to this site, he is a MSGT in the Air Force currently overseas, but he is out of the Tacoma WA area, so all you SRT guys in Tacoma, Ft. Lewis/McCord area, you will soon have company.

Sounds good brotha...glad you sold her and I hope you come back and get something just as nice or even better!

sgt_bo said:
Ok guys I sold my truck, but i am not leaving the VTCOA. I plan on buying another one when I return to the states, I just needed to let her go so I can save some money while I am here.

Thanks to all the owners I met, I know I will see you around again soon.

Roger

Glad it sold for ya Roger...we will be waiting to see pictures of your future 10 when you get her...be careful and get home..:burnout:

A lot of good sales on them right now, so it might be sooner than I think, but I am going for a RC this time around. a REALLY FAST ONE....

thanks for everything everyone...

Bo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back