Still looking for someone in central-ish Michigan

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one possible connection, but would appreciate anyone else posting up or PM-ing me.

There is a nice '37 Plymouth coupe in Clare, MI that I'm really stoked about. Problem is that the seller is rather traditional about payment (read: hand me dead presidents in person, and I'll hand you the title), and won't even accept a cashier's check. So I'm looking for a fellow member who might be interested in an all expenses paid (no strip bars, sorry :p ) road trip to do the deal.

Many thanks!

-Eric

Ram From Hell said:
I have one possible connection, but would appreciate anyone else posting up or PM-ing me.

There is a nice '37 Plymouth coupe in Clare, MI that I'm really stoked about. Problem is that the seller is rather traditional about payment (read: hand me dead presidents in person, and I'll hand you the title), and won't even accept a cashier's check. So I'm looking for a fellow member who might be interested in an all expenses paid (no strip bars, sorry :p ) road trip to do the deal.

Many thanks!

-Eric

Well, that rules me out.:eek: ;) :D

Ram From Hell said:

Many thanks!

-Eric

I would do it again for ya, but I dont think you want to fly me to MI from AZ!!!

Clare is about 3 hrs south from me. Ive been thru there alot when visiting my friends at CMU. I really dont know anyone that goes to CMU (mt. pleasant) anymore that could do the exchange since they all graduated. If i had my truck out Id take a little road trip for you but my beater dodge neon isnt to dependable.

Hope ya find someone!

i am about 2-2.5 hrs away, let me know if there is any thing i can do :rock:

thanks nathan

I also live in s.e. Michigan. What exactly do you want someone to do for you?

Ram From Hell said:
Awe c'mon. That's only a few hours' drive in the Viper...:D

hey I brught it frm ill. t0 phx, guess I c0uld g0 back:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back