Still running consistent low 14's!

Ehhh... who cares what your Trap times were... Sounds like you had a BLAST!!!!!

Smoking the tires even half-way down the track is awesome!!!!!!

:burnout::rock:

Prof.....slicks and a centerforce clutch were my FIRST mods. They will make all the difference! Especially if you go with the MH drag radials which are a little shorter which will give you lower gearing "if your not running .456's" I highly recommend them!

Thanks, I have the Centerforce, fidanza, Viper slave and master.

Am currently checking with a few folks who have had slicks and now do not have a use for them...they will go on as soon as I have the cal tracs which should calm the wheel hop. I now have the 4.56 rear end...and that was part of the problem, launching with that gear ratio is even more touchy than with the 4:10. I am not known for my touch!

Anyone want to share some 15 inch slicks? Maybe a joint buy?

Prof said:
Thanks, I have the Centerforce, fidanza, Viper slave and master.

Am currently checking with a few folks who have had slicks and now do not have a use for them...they will go on as soon as I have the cal tracs which should calm the wheel hop. I now have the 4.56 rear end...and that was part of the problem, launching with that gear ratio is even more touchy than with the 4:10. I am not know for my touch!

Anyone want to share some 15 inch slicks? Maybe a joint buy?

Oh Yeah I forgot you have the new rear end. Then yeah go big on the slicks! Caltracks will def help with wheel hop!

SRT10110.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: M&H can help!

Looks like you have a pair of slicks in that picture!

I'm in contact with a source, let's see if he responds.

Roy

Prof said:
Looks like you have a pair of slicks in that picture!

I'm in contact with a source, let's see if he responds.

Roy

John @ M&H is great... I also heard a bug that Hoosier was another option...but he is not a supporting Vendor;) :burnout:
The M&H got me 1.7 60' @ 4000ish launch... they do give you a good bite:D :rock: Next stop 4500rpm.:burnout:

I'm debating whether to go drag radials or stay stock. Of course my concern is that the rear end or driveline will break with the drag radials where the stockers will spin a bit...saving the drineline and me some money (for now).

Anyone know at what rpm I would need to launch at to see a benefit from the drag radials. I dont see any reason to get them unless I go for an aggressive launch and thus more stress on the driveline.

For now (this year) I plan on running the stock Pirelli's (for now).?

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I'm debating whether to go drag radials or stay stock. Of course my concern is that the rear end or driveline will break with the drag radials where the stockers will spin a bit...saving the drineline and me some money (for now).

Anyone know at what rpm I would need to launch at to see a benefit from the drag radials. I dont see any reason to get them unless I go for an aggressive launch and thus more stress on the driveline.

For now (this year) I plan on running the stock Pirelli's (for now).?

I think Rice was dumping at 3200 to 3500 rpm with the DR's on it, 17" rims (no caliper shaving) and cutting 1.9's consistently... I am sure he will chime in... mind you there is no guarantee you will not be replacing spiders and sides with it though;)

NBT said:
I think Rice was dumping at 3200 to 3500 rpm with the DR's on it, 17" rims (no caliper shaving) and cutting 1.9's consistently... I am sure he will chime in... mind you there is no guarantee you will not be replacing spiders and sides with it though;)

Ya, exactly my point. At some point I need to invest in the driveline as I have with the power plant.

Still running consistent low 14's

What kind of times are people running with the automatics?? Although I haven't made it to the track yet, mine lanches perfect, no spin and straight.

Back