Stock dyno's

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met a Viper tuner in my area this week. He hasn't done a whole lot of work on Gen III's yet, with most of his experience being on Gen I & II.

I told him I thought most RC Ram SRT10s are putting down around 420 rwhp on the dyno. He seemed to think 380 would be more the norm, even for a RC. Was I off base?

What are some stock dyno numbers out there?

I have not put mine on a dyno yet, hopefully this summer I will.

Bill.

way off biotch lol.. here are my numbers below
when it was still stock :).. tell your tuner hes thinking of the gen 3 civic LOL dynoed at sealevel so sae correction shoud be not affecting it

Last edited:
Stock #'s

Most stock regular cab SRT-10 PU's dyno in the 412-428RWHP range, a very few have gone into the low 430's. The numbers I put up are SAE corrected numbers.

i put down 451hp and 503tq and after the magna flow install put down 478hp and 513tq. 2004 Reg cab. i also ran a 12.7 at 108. with those mods.

Awesome..
I am talking to him about a custom ground cam, valve springs and pushrod upgrade that he says will net me a solid 35 hp across the board. ;)

Last edited:
Dyno'd today, SAE corrected (in GA):

50/50 Methanol/Water Injection and Performance Program
476 RWHP 543 RWTQ
(585 FWHP 668 FWTQ)

50/50 Methanol/Water Injection and Performance Program w/100 Shot NOS
525 RWHP 590 RWTQ
(646 FWHP 726 FWTQ)

Heres my dyno numbers with just magnaflow exhaust. and at 4,000 feet...
291389.jpg

Bone said:
Dyno'd today, SAE corrected (in GA):

50/50 Methanol/Water Injection and Performance Program
476 RWHP 543 RWTQ
(585 FWHP 668 FWTQ)

50/50 Methanol/Water Injection and Performance Program w/100 Shot NOS
525 RWHP 590 RWTQ
(646 FWHP 726 FWTQ)

Very nice, Evo ?

Never did a stock dyno but got 470rwhp with bolt on exhuast mods.

Dyno in my sig.....still have some tweaking to do on the baseline tune and havent dyno tuned the meth kit yet.

Will be putting the "custom cam, upgraded lifters" mod to the test in the next couple of weeks.

Shooting for the 520-530rwhp range.

:D

Stock: 443.44 HP 468.27 Torque

After cat delete and addition of MOPAR Long Tube headers with oem muffler in place:

474.94 HP 500.02 Torque

On Thursday, will dyno with addition of Magnaflow and two resonators...then, also on Thursday :

will dyno with VECII and Meth Injection...And Then, and then...as soon as the twin screw top mount sc is available...???

Everything done by Roe Racing, Silverback is going to try to post the dyno sheet this weekend if he can figure out his new scanner.

Last edited:
Heat soak can make some difference in the numbers. Here are two pulls, 15 minutes apart. Bone stock.

9 seconds said:
Heat soak can make some difference in the numbers. Here are two pulls, 15 minutes apart. Bone stock.

Not stock, but I just got mine off a win pep dyno. Heat soak definately showed also.

air temp was 80 degrees and I'm at 5280 feet(makes me want to move back to Arizona when I saw the uncorrected numbers :confused: ).

First pull was within ten minutes of arriving. engine temp was at 200(smidge above) 423.1/464.8. I was surprised with the mods I have, but it was the first time for me in this truck on this dyno.

Second pull 5 minutes later 434.6/475.5

Let it cool down for 20 minutes. Engine temp was 180 at that point.

Third pull 451.3/496.5. That was the best pull.

Fourth pull about 5 minutes later 446.6/490.4

I was thinking from other posts 475/515, so a little dissappointed. WTF

Belanger w/hi flow cat mids, magnaflow, volant, boomers/bg flash.

I think there maybe a little opportunity tweaking the flash from the dyno and going back to a stock air box with an air raid filter. The wood chipper needs to go!

I'll post up sheets later. Can't find the digital camera-pc cable.

FSTJACK said:
Most stock regular cab SRT-10 PU's dyno in the 412-428RWHP range, a very few have gone into the low 430's. The numbers I put up are SAE corrected numbers.

Some of these numbers can't be SAE corrected.....450 stock.....?.....460+ with a catback....?..................ummm

Nope.......

Yea, these do sound really high for stock #s..... that would mean the motor is putting out between 530-550..... with the right density altitude maybe, but highly unlikely corrected....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back