stock spare

CYS

Reaction score
Hello, just got myself a 06 srt 10, but is missing spare. So i'm wondering is the spare another full size tire or smaller? If someone can help me out that will be great. Also, is it lower with the tire winch? Thank you.

It is also nearly 100 pounds of ugly weight. I took mine off the first week i bought my truck and haven't carried a spare since 2005.
But, that's just me. ;)

No, not that wheel.
That's too much money anyway...
If you are going for original, hit up one of the places that have some of these trucks around. Search this forum for the name(s)
No holes around the outside of the stocker.

Check with X2 Builders for any part for a RAM SRT-10. The have it all. Ask for Shannon Vance she is the manager. You can reach her at (618) 931- 0789. I also have a stock of parts, but don't have that part. Check with me for other parts in the future (from Tonneau Covers to original wheels).

Ok, thanks, i will need a few original parts, since the one i purchased is missing a few items. The night runner is missing all the badging so i'm still debating rather to put them back on or leave it off. I will definitely contact you. Do you know where i can find the viper powered decal that goes on the hood? Do you have an email that i can contact you with? Thank you.

Yes! do have an email. I will need to go through my inventory to see if I have some extra Viper Powered decals. I will get back with you in a week. My email address is: [email protected].

Go online and go to The Viper Store.Com. They sale the "Viper Powered Emblems. Check them out 1st.

It's a 275/55/R20, so not as wide as the normal stock factory tire.

Hello, just got myself a 06 srt 10, but is missing spare. So i'm wondering is the spare another full size tire or smaller? If someone can help me out that will be great. Also, is it lower with the tire winch? Thank you.
Welcome to the RBC as for the spare tire X2 builders will take care of you also Cleveland Pick apart have alot of viper ram stuff.

Also in an article Motorious dated 1/14/21 there is a CAUTION about our SRT's being boosted I mean stolen. A 2021 Durango SRT8 Hellcat was stolen in 3 mins flat from the driveway of a FCA rep. Lets keep an eye out lol!!!

Article is written by Steve Symes in Motorious dated 1/14/21 says POLICE WARNING ABOUT DODGE MUSCLE CARS THEFT lets execute BOLO !!!!

thank you all for the input, sigma, the one on viper store is a little different, would like the OEM sticker, but if its not available, guess i dont have a choice.

Yes! do have an email. I will need to go through my inventory to see if I have some extra Viper Powered decals. I will get back with you in a week. My email address is: [email protected].
I'm interested in the emblems as well. If you have an extra set after you take care of CYS, let me know please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back