Stoptech rotors

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found some Stoptech rotors for the truck on Rockauto for like $108 each.

Anybody buy them from there?

I hope they are the real thing.

Should arrive early next week.

Rockauto is valid company like Summit, jegs etc. If they say they are stoptech rotors then they are stoptech. You should have no worries.

Ok, That just seems like an awesome price for name-brand rotors. As regular blanks aren't much cheaper.

are then blanks, or slotted?

i ran the slotted stoptech rotors and ebc reds up front and greens in the back and did several mountain runs, one autoX, and one full track day (125 miles ON track by the end of the day)

no fade or warpage. that's all i'd ever run ever again on a 10...

Rock Auto is the real deal. Have never had a problem with any aspect of an order. Not to mention they have some hard to find stuff. I cannot speak to the rotors specifically. The company is on point.

are then blanks, or slotted?

i ran the slotted stoptech rotors and ebc reds up front and greens in the back and did several mountain runs, one autoX, and one full track day (125 miles ON track by the end of the day)

no fade or warpage. that's all i'd ever run ever again on a 10...

Crossdrilled and slotted :)

Man these things are gigantic! Thankyou Rockauto!!!!

Ya it's funny... You don't realize how big and especially how heavy they are until you change the damn things. The fronts weigh a shit load!

Ya it's funny... You don't realize how big and especially how heavy they are until you change the damn things. The fronts weigh a shit load!

Agreed, the front feel like 50 lbs each. i Took my old ones to the scrap yard and I think they said it was 200 lbs for all 4.

let us know how you like them once installed. I'm going to have to do brakes soon and was looking at the same ones

Back