Strange behavior at full boost

Could I just have a vacuum leek? ive also got a 'hanging' revs problem In between gear changes and if revved, if this is at all related?

Charlie

Could I just have a vacuum leek? ive also got a 'hanging' revs problem In between gear changes and if revved, if this is at all related?

Charlie

A vacum leak will always throw a wrench in the works with drivability problems.

In for a solution since mines is displaying the same symptoms. Good thing is I'm several thousands of miles away from mine so it's not being driven.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Still working on this
Have got rid of the mega rich flat spot. Re set the pcm and did a relearn on tps seems to have solved it.

I'm getting quite a lot of fluctuation in fuel pressure when WOT, goes from 49pis to about 80psi.

Could this be the regulator giving up or could it be caused by a vacuume problem?
Is there a vacuum pipe that runs to the fuel regulator down the back of the engine?

Is the regulator in the fule basket?

Slowly getting there....slowly

Charlie

Still working on this
Have got rid of the mega rich flat spot. Re set the pcm and did a relearn on tps seems to have solved it.

I'm getting quite a lot of fluctuation in fuel pressure when WOT, goes from 49pis to about 80psi.

Could this be the regulator giving up or could it be caused by a vacuume problem?
Is there a vacuum pipe that runs to the fuel regulator down the back of the engine?

Is the regulator in the fule basket?

Slowly getting there....slowly

Charlie

My oem regulator gave out like 3000 miles after i installed the twin pumps. I don'tthink they can handle the extra psi
. I went with and after market fuel system

My oem regulator gave out like 3000 miles after i installed the twin pumps. I don'tthink they can handle the extra psi
. I went with and after market fuel system

Same sort of thing, fluctuating fuel pressue? I'll replace it first If that is the problem.

Is the fuel reg in the fuel basket?

Charlie

Same sort of thing, fluctuating fuel pressue? I'll replace it first If that is the problem.

Is the fuel reg in the fuel basket?

Charlie

Yes sir it is which sounds like is your issue. You need to do a set up like this. You can call or text me for faster response. But I am also no pro or expert on these trucks but will answer what I can
770 855 9624

Attachments

• 20160330_064126.jpg
    20160330_064126.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 43
Yes sir it is which sounds like is your issue. You need to do a set up like this. You can call or text me for faster response. But I am also no pro or expert on these trucks but will answer what I can
770 855 9624

stop being so humble, you are a great resource and I would be inclined to label you as a pro or expert. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back