Street outlaws on discovery channel tonight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-0swc6CQg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Street Outlaws - Exclusive Sneak Peek - YouTube[/ame]

Just set the DVR. I remember there being a True Life episode on street racing a while back that aired on MTV. Like in the early 00s.

This show is lame so far. I was expecting some cool street cars. These guys race in full on drag cars lol. And the one redneck says the weight of his truck helps him hook...apparently our trucks missed the memo on that.

I've always wondered how they do documentaries about illegal activities and people don't all get busted, like this and that show about shine running for example.

I was always told that the moonshiners show isent real. And the reason they dont get in any trouble is because they water down the alcohol before they sell it. DOWURKSON has a family member in the backwoods that hunts down moonshiners. Maybe he'll chime in

I think it's all just for TV junkies (couch potatoes,lol)!
All these freaking reality shows are fake, the bachelor, Orange County choppers, Monster Garage, all fake ass drama shows. Now you have the Duck Dynasty and several more fake ass shows. Don't even have cable but can imagine how fake the racing show is. Pinks even had to start adding drama to their shows. (End rant)

This show is lame so far. I was expecting some cool street cars. These guys race in full on drag cars lol. And the one redneck says the weight of his truck helps him hook...apparently our trucks missed the memo on that.

I agree with your statements. I wished I never watched that crap ass program. :mad:

I was always told that the moonshiners show isent real. And the reason they dont get in any trouble is because they water down the alcohol before they sell it. DOWURKSON has a family member in the backwoods that hunts down moonshiners. Maybe he'll chime in

The guys making moonshine on tv are only making water for the cameras, not to say they don't really make the stuff but for the show its all staged.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back