Street performance

LarryB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner here. How are these trucks off the line, dead stop? I have an 06 QC with an automatic and so far not real impressed. On the freeway, performance is acceptable. But my SRT8 Grand Cherokee gen 1 or SRT8 Challenger would clean my clock off the line.
Thanks

Last edited:
Get a tune, these things get so much out of a tune it's one of the best mods
other than the Wife Delete. Secondary cat deletes or catless if you can, there's
alot of older threads you can type "best mods" in the search box for to get lists.

A Tune was my 1st mod after buying my 05 QC...
made the world of a difference. Really woke up my truck!

Either Chris Jensen or Torrie from Unleashed Tuning,
they both are the top 2 recommended.

Unleashed Tuning- Horsepower is easy, traction is the real problem! -- Torrie's Website
If you've got any questions he answers timely.

Last edited:
If you want more power be prepared to open your wallet real wide. Tune is the best bang for the buck. Its hard to get this much weight movin

Start with Fresh Rubber. The OEM Pirelli's "new" (be sure to verify manufacture date on sidewall and that it has been made within the last year)
will have excellent grip. Also firm up the rear suspension and add Cal-Tracs or long bars. The RC's already have very good slappers and anti-axle wrap shock. I also added poly leaf bushings to minimize spring flex. This also made a remarkable improvement in handling.
Starting with traction will allow you to make the most of any other bolt on mods including the recommended tune.
For example, my RC can easily handle my buddies 2017 392 Scat Pack Charger from a dead stop or roll to well over 120 mph. :rock:

I'd be happy to help you get where you want. We offer everything from bolt ons to full builds. Congrats and welcome

I'd be happy to help you get where you want. We offer everything from bolt ons to full builds. Congrats and welcome

I don’t think the Vendor rules have changed, if you want to sell here, please contact fullydriven

I wish I had a truck ! But right now my fusion will outrun the truck! Lmao

I don’t think the Vendor rules have changed, if you want to sell here, please contact fullydriven

Lmfao really Jeff? Hmm shoulda told that to the others who've never paid a dime in fees , yet you actually promoted them! And my subscription isn't up. Maybe you should contact the forum owner;) :chain: :rock: :burnout: :top: :smokin:

New owner here. How are these trucks off the line, dead stop? I have an 06 QC with an automatic and so far not real impressed. On the freeway, performance is acceptable. But my SRT8 Grand Cherokee gen 1 or SRT8 Challenger would clean my clock off the line.
Thanks

The Tesla Semi Truck is faster 0-60... so not that great lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back