Street Tire Challenge

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
Here's the challenge racers, leave your DR's off and post the best MPH and ET for the 1/8 or 1/4 mile under Racing " Street Tire Challenge " . Now thru Oct. 15. This way the dyno queen's and guys that can't afford DR's can challenge you racers.

1. 305/40/22 Tires Only
2. Pure Stock
3. Stock With Add On's
4. On & Off The Bottle
5. SuperCharged

What do you guy's think of this Challenge? Add to it if want.

So thats 5 different classes right?

I like the idea alot but I dont think alot of the serious races will do it becaise they know they woulnt hook.

And maybe more people would do it if there was a prize or something to give away at the end of it. (Hat tshirt giftcard to a vendor) That would make me at least give it a shot. I Use to race my truck on street tires all the time but got tired of not hooking so I went to DR and now slicks.

5 years ago on factory 22's:
-Bolt ons only 12.7@110
-Bottle/bolt ons 12.0@119

What you're asking is risky for every truck on here, stock or not. You asking folks to put their trucks in the wall for a silly game?
And there should be 10 classes to be fair. Quad Cabs get their own 5 classes ;-)
How bout we have a Centralized GTG at a working track and we do business there. Run what ya brung style ;)

How bout we do adjusted da off time slips to keep everyone equal, there must be video footage to accompany the slip to show your actually on 22

The object of this challenge is to control the street tire and make it a drivers race. I think it will be fun and yes some of us will be at a disadvantage because of elevation.

So how is this fair to you? Elevation, 100* weather, track conditions? This is a ridiculous challenge. There way too
Many variables!! Oops, forgot, dyno queens love variables! Lmfao
Same track, same day, multiple forum witnesses, etc makes more sense! We all know SRTKen-doll ran 11.5s on street tires so .....?

What you're asking is risky for every truck on here, stock or not. You asking folks to put their trucks in the wall for a silly game?
And there should be 10 classes to be fair. Quad Cabs get their own 5 classes ;-)
How bout we have a Centralized GTG at a working track and we do business there. Run what ya brung style ;)

Lots of guys race there trucks on stock tires every weekend. I don't see the risk and yes we should include Quad Cab's.

This looks like a fun game, should open up the 5 classes or threads on each class, and then start the competition ,, when you run and fall under one of the categories post up your time slip...

Maybe run the competition for 6 months or something...

would need a mod to make them all sticky in the racing thread.. so they dont disappear .

My stocks are worthless in first & second for the most part, Sounds fun though. Any suggestions for replacing stock tires for something a lot more sticky?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back