Strict truck SRT 10 turbocharge or supercharge club

tomdragoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always wanted this truck! Would like to have like-minded people turbo charge supercharge around the Austin Texas area to start her unique role racing community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well G was all not text and talk at once

What exactly are you looking for? Turbo or supercharged trucks to roll with? If they are not then they are not good enough?

What exactly are you looking for? Turbo or supercharged trucks to roll with? If they are not then they are not good enough?

They have to be at least turbo charged or Paxton supercharger can be any model truck not saying they’re not Goodnuf

They have to be at least turbo charged or Paxton supercharger can be any model truck not saying they’re not Goodnuf

You could roll with me but to roll with me you have to be twin turbo and over 1700rwhp...

let me know if you qualify ..

I'm unfriending you

You could roll with me but to roll with me you have to be twin turbo and over 1700rwhp...

Not saying you Paxton or roe are inferior but if yuou want to hang you will need a F1 procharger or twinturbo 88mm garrets or better.

Club within a club.

Hmmm, what about a club, within a club, within a club meeting all your requirements, with one additional requirement.

All role racing must be performed in reverse, yes R.

Clubs within a club are fun, unfortunately I don't qualify.

Anyone up for a stock shiter Club within a club?

...mildly retarted.....at times.:p:burnout:

I think he means driving, not rolling the truck out of the garage to take pics of it. You need to have something that runs AND drives...

Ken, buddie....Most of us know your trucks dont leave your parents neighborhood...

Last edited:
I think he means driving, not rolling the truck out of the garage to take pics of it. You need to have something that runs AND drives...

Ken, buddie....Most of us know your trucks dont leave your parents neighborhood...

no better place for it...

Last edited:
Dammit I popped off over here sorry wasn’t being an ass but I just pissed off about that I was throwing codes in my truck and nobody knew the hell I was going through didn’t have to take that for Jeff!

Both turbocharge twin turbo charge no turbo charged up I guess it but Paxton supercharger that we kind of did the equal playing field!

Club within a club.

Hmmm, what about a club, within a club, within a club meeting all your requirements, with one additional requirement.

All roll racing must be performed in reverse, yes R.

Clubs within a club are fun, unfortunately I don't qualify.

Anyone up for a stock shiter Club within a club?

...mildly retarted.....at times.:p:burnout:

Edit-misspelled role-roll. Carry on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back