Stryker Green

Hmm, looks like the stuff I used to barf after a night of tequila and lime juice. :mad: I'm with you Old Colt, certainly not my first choice in colors. But, I ain't in the "I ain't got a clue generation" so may be big seller. :D

DAAAMMNNN!!!! I want it!!!! I'll guarantee that looks much more impressive in person as well. Old Colt, if you're buying sign me up, I'll take the first one! :D

DAAAMMNNN!!!! I want it!!!! I'll guarantee that looks much more impressive in person as well. Old Colt, if you're buying sign me up, I'll take the first one! :D

Remember, we have our Orange T/A's coming soon:Dunless you find someone else for us to rescue;):chain:

I actually really like that color. I have always said if I had to paint my truck, I would go with Fords "Gotta Have it Green", but this is a close second now!

no way:thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown:

yes way:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• $_4.jpg
    $_4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 86
Actually the green (old and new) and the orange are my two favorite colors. I love black too but my 10 is black my new Ram sport is black and my Cobalt SS is black. I HATE KEEPING BLACK CLEAN!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back