Stuff for sale proceeds for NBT

silversrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I am not the richest guy and my truck motor has a blwn piston, I want to do what I can to help ken.I had the opportunity to talk with him a couple of weeks ago and he is a great person.I have somespare New and used srt parts for sale that i will donate the proceeds from to NBT

1) new set of Boomer front springs and shocks for a regular cab. although the Boomer rear blocks dont come with them, I will throw in a set of 2.25 blocks and new 5/8 u-bolts.In essence a full lowering kit , minus back shocks.

250.00 + shipping

2) 2004 RC PCM Can be flashed any way you like.

225.00 plus shipping

Pm me with questions. Thanks!

Canadian Eh! said:
Will the lowering springs and blocks work on an 05 QC

The front springs will ,Im pretty sure.The rear blocks wont since the axle on a quad cab is not flipped like on a Reg. cab.

TheSickness said:
Bitchin Idea Mang...................Thanks for thinking of Kenny and Thanks for being a brother :D :rock:

Since I dont have much extra cash these days, I had to think of what I could do.If theres a will theres a way.Im glad I had some stff laying around.

That is an awesome way to contribute!

The members here never cease to amaze me!!!:rock:

You guys really, really ROCK!:rock::rock:

Sorry I didnt post the sales.:2in1: Venom power has the pcm and Walenator the lowering kit:rock: .Thanks to those for helping out NBT and wife.:dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back