Stuff for sale.

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel line adaptor - attaches between the braided line and the fuel rail on the rear drivers side. This works great for someone who wants to pull fuel from the factory rail, or to have a place to attach a transducer for a fuel pressure gauge. It has two ports, one is 1/8" pipe and a -8 ORB thread which is currently plugged. First $50 can have it.

Truckstuff005.jpg

Truckstuff006.jpg

JMB cold air intake - color is one of Justin's specialty colors "chrome smoke". NO CATCH CAN, OR HOSE THAT GOES FROM THE INTAKE MANIFOLD TO CAI PIPE INCLUDED. No local guys either, unless they are going to change colors! First $150 can have it. I can ship to JMB if wanted for a color change.

Truckstuff007.jpg

Factory rails and injectors - injectors were just flow checked at a local diesel repair shop only 3000 miles ago. No idea what they are worth so give me a offer, I could seperate the rails from injectors if someone wants.

Truckstuff008.jpg

Oil cooler lines - I made these up before Tony started selling them. Included is everything needed, the four adaptors, rails, and billet line holders. I would continue to use these but they dont work with the Procharger, I have to have longer ones with different hoses ends made up. First $125 can have them.

Truckstuff009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, shipping for that package from alberta to florida Fedex store to Fedex store was $104 for the cheapest snail mail

Ya crazy, Im sure there is a better rate. I will have my shipper look into it when she gets a minute.

Definitly has to be a cheaper sourse. Ive had many packages shipped from Hong Hong to USA and shipping rates are only a little higher then having it shipping from state to state.

Not yet later this week probly it's Friday night kind of busy.:cheers: Thanks again Tyler hope to see your beast on the road soon

Have fun puttin them in what a pain in the ass to get the factory ones out:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back