STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i was at walmart last nite for all of 20 minutes and this is what i come back to
SSPX0234.jpg

SSPX0236.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
is a note that says my bad really that F'IN hard to write!!!!

WOW! Looks a little bigger than a shopping cart mishap! I would be furious! They have plenty of cameras in the parking lot at Walmart. Get the law involved and they can review them! Good Luck!

wow thats F*ed up. My truck is a DD, and I have to park in a lot in downtown Houston near the ballpark.....just waiting for it to happen to mine.....then I would quit.

That sucks!!!:mad:

I usually take up 4 spots when I go to walmart in the 10:D

kyle's srt10 said:
That sucks!!!:mad:

I usually take up 4 spots when I go to walmart in the 10:D

I drop the fam off at the front door and go park in the VERY back!

That sucks man....

I would park so far away for the door it would take me five minutes just to get inside the store

i was parked in the farthest corner of that lot...there wasnt a car within 100' of me...how do u not miss a big A$$ red truck:dontknow:

Now that is a good question, apparently people don't

Should be easy to narrow it down on the camera system. I have always understood that Walmart has a pretty good system as far as zooming in on license plates. :dontknow:

im goin back there later today....think i might park behind the store this time but then i m ite get nailed by a semi with my luck

EMT/SRT said:
I drop the fam off at the front door and go park in the VERY back!
I'll do the same everytime or i'll take 2 spots so nobody park next to me

that sucks.... sorry for you.

PS i once ( with a big jeep ) did this on a parking lot shopping center... but left my card behind and all was cleared with my insurance . Those people had bad luck and luck it was me i think... ;) :rock:

wally world...

It wasn't a car, it was somebodys trailer. Probably a double wide.....:marchmellow:

Yeah thats fuked up bro, Yeah I hate even going to walmart let alone taking my truck there............. You gotta love people who know they hit something and just drive away.... But it prolly was some fat lazy slob shopping at walmart for good deal on snacks, or some shit.

that sucks man, gonna be at least a couple hundred for parts and paint...

dont even waste your time with cameras, for one they likely wont let you look and if you get lucky and do the vid will be useless as you cant see squat..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back