STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!

that sucks man i know the feeling very well, good luck with finding the sob that did it

u got what u deserve. what, u thought nothing would ever happen to your truck in a wallmart parking lot??????????????????????

I have no choice but to park in Timbucktoo when I make a stop at Walmart since I am strictly an SRTX owner. I am in the 10 or in the 8 every time. What I do is park out as far as possible, alone without other vehicles around me. I get in there with exact items in mind then G-T-F-Out, sometimes setting off the..

*BOOOONG* "you have just activated the Walmart security system. Please contact an associate to further assist you."

..just so I could hurry up and get my SRTX away from the flicken group of other cars that formed around mine..

Man sorry, that freaking sucks, stuff like that makes me want 2 go postal

love dodge said:
I'll do the same everytime or i'll take 2 spots so nobody park next to me

i take up the two spots by the front labeled "fuel efficient vehicle".

or i park by the TLE center as they always have the cameras on there.
i get a kick when they walk out to try and write up an oil change, i always say, there is no way in hell your touching my viper.

Last edited:
Voodoo said:
u got what u deserve. what, u thought nothing would ever happen to your truck in a wallmart parking lot??????????????????????

Damn...... It aint just walmarts my friend.................Here in good old glen burnie..............Someone would kick your bike over in your pic for no reason and nope not at a walmart :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

walmart can officially kiss my a$$. i went there and politley asked if they could review there cameras facing the back of the lot.....gave them a 20 minute + or - window so they wouldn't have to look through hours of footage...told them what happened and that i just needed a plate number so i could report the guy...what do i get, sorry sir but that is privileged information( ok thats bs but i let it go) and we cant be allowing people to review our camera's everytime a fender bender happens(even though what just happened is verging a hit and run on your property, still keeping my cool). you shouldnt have parked so close to other car...ok thats where i lost it and went on a rage about saying i parked in the back of the lot there wasnt a car around me, if they dont let me im gonna call the cops on them and some other threats that would have me jail rght now.... F#^& WALLYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey noid i might be interested in that piece you got.

It looks like it's going to take LEO to go in there with a filed report and summond their video footage and see what transpired in the parking lot. I really hate to know that you're going through so much unecessary BS just to look at a tape. What do they think? That you want to see the footage to get a license plate number of a person you want to stalk or abduct? :ding:please.

that sucks buddy...:mad: why/when are they going to use the camera foottage? only when someone is robbed or ingured? Jeez...:argh:
The people responsible for the security, are those employed by WallM?
They might be subcontracted. Did you check with the store manager. Maybe
he can pull some strings to keep you happy as a customer.:dontknow:

Sorry to hear this man! Unfortunatley it wansn't the first time it has happened as there is filler on that piece already. Looks to have been repaired before. Guess what? Same shit , same spot on my truck and guess what, from the same Fking company!:mad: :argh: I haven't repaired mine yet , but I am fairly certain I can fix yours and mine. If you wanna take it off and meet up with me sometime I'll get' er done for ya! One of us should still buy the one that was offered for sale though in case if it's reasonable.:dontknow:

DANG :mad: some ppl these days thats some messed up shit right there so did u jus take it out on the car next to u ? :p

VENOMOUS1 said:
Sorry to hear this man! Unfortunatley it wansn't the first time it has happened as there is filler on that piece already. Looks to have been repaired before. Guess what? Same shit , same spot on my truck and guess what, from the same Fking company!:mad: :argh: I haven't repaired mine yet , but I am fairly certain I can fix yours and mine. If you wanna take it off and meet up with me sometime I'll get' er done for ya! One of us should still buy the one that was offered for sale though in case if it's reasonable.:dontknow:

ya im hittin some body shops around town this weekend to check some prices and see what can be done with it. maybe ill have them shave my old exhaust cutout out the bumper while there at it.....aaahhh this truck is the devil with mods even after you bang the thing up:D

REDD04 said:
ya im hittin some body shops around town this weekend to check some prices and see what can be done with it. maybe ill have them shave my old exhaust cutout out the bumper while there at it.....aaahhh this truck is the devil with mods even after you bang the thing up:D

Trust me bro...........I really feel your pain now, My shit is busted too. Where I live people piss me off. No common sence at all and care less bout peoples property.

Hatedonmostly said:
Trust me bro...........I really feel your pain now, My shit is busted too. Where I live people piss me off. No common sence at all and care less bout peoples property.

i swear thats all there is in killeen...i dont know its like "hey thats nicer than mine, let me fix that for him"*BAM* :dontknow:

REDD04 said:
i swear thats all there is in killeen...i dont know its like "hey thats nicer than mine, let me fix that for him"*BAM* :dontknow:
if you'd just not drive it like me you wouldn't have to worry about it:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back