Sunroof

I wanted a sunroof sooooo bad but to my knowledge they did not make any YF's from the factory with sunroofs. I guess I am destined not to have a sunroof because I will not have anyone cut a hole in the roof of the truck.

When I was a Chrysler tech that was my favorite job. Drill, cut or both let me at it. Sun roof, roof racks & bubblegum machines (old style flashing lights cops have). Made a lot of $$$ doing it. Seen a lot of horror stories along way also. Like a 2 year old LeBaron coup with a broken crank open sun roof. The company was out of business all ready. Would I do it to my truck? NO WAY!

When the convertible Dakota trucks hit in 1989 I was set to either targa top (Magnum P. I. Ferrari) or removable hard top (Jeep Wrangler hard top) made out of what's left the roof on my 1986 Ranger. Once I checked out a Toyota truck targa & spoke to the owner I changed my mind real quick.

I think Cherry Performance actually makes sunroofs, check with him before installing. He can be contacted at VOTW forum.

Your truck.... do it. :dontknow:
Just make sure you go with a good aftermarket sunroof (if there is any)

My 10 came from the factory with the sunroof. I use it all the time & really like it, but I don't know if I would trust an aftermarket company to put one in. Good Luck.

I work at a bodyshop part time and trust the owner very much. We wldnt do no mickey mouse work thats for sure. Just seein wat everyone thought about it.

I don't know about that.... I've never heard a good thing about an after market sunroof.

That aside I LOVE MINE!

I would think a sunroof in a RC would look a little weird?

What for???? :dontknow: Ya gonna have the wife topless to ride around town? :(

Not sure how wanting a sunroof equates to someone wanting their wife to ride around topless?

The dude want's a sunroof. Why is that so odd?

Why would you talk about someone's wife shorty?
For as smart as you claim to be with your infinite wisdom ..... You sure say some dumb shit.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Why would you talk about someone's wife shorty?
For as smart as you claim to be with your infinite wisdom ..... You sure say some dumb shit.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Oh me Dom, you know you can't out do me so crawl back in your hole. Remember, it was you that cried "leave me alone"---not I.

You are too young to remember the topless gals from the left coast riding down Sunset Blvd hanging out of the sunroofs. Check the '60's history and then you might understand. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back