Sunroof

Not sure how wanting a sunroof equates to someone wanting their wife to ride around topless?

The dude want's a sunroof. Why is that so odd?

Her asked opinions. All of the ones I had eventually leaked. I never used them open as the wind noise was terrific at the speeds I drive so I saw no use for them cept for the topless women of the '60's out in California. Just opinion. This had nothing to do with his wife-----check the photos of the dope smoking hippy '60's and you will see what I was speaking about.

I will provide the silicone for sealing when it starts leaking, cause in the Texas heat it will most assuredly leak.

Again, he wanted opinions and I gave mine. Why is that so odd?

Her asked opinions. All of the ones I had eventually leaked. I never used them open as the wind noise was terrific at the speeds I drive so I saw no use for them cept for the topless women of the '60's out in California. Just opinion. This had nothing to do with his wife-----check the photos of the dope smoking hippy '60's and you will see what I was speaking about.

I will provide the silicone for sealing when it starts leaking, cause in the Texas heat it will most assuredly leak.

Again, he wanted opinions and I gave mine. Why is that so odd?

You are right. I should have re-read the OP before posting. When Dom gets there treat him right. He's good people.

You are right. I should have re-read the OP before posting. When Dom gets there treat him right. He's good people.

Believe me I tried. I apologize for anything offensive I may have said but he could not understand an apology and got all fizzed out. Scott says he is good people. I believe that and sent a heartfelt apology but he just plain could not accept an apology and I did not even know what I had done.

As far as tossing my salad, children fight, adults reason. I haven't hit anyone in anger in 40 years and most assuredly do not intend to start back up. Seems he has an anger issue and for that I am sorry. Maybe he will cool down and I can buy him a beer, maybe not. :dontknow:

Lol this some funny stuff. Around u dnt tell a guy you are gona toss thier salad cuz it has a whole different meaning lol. But i have a friend who did his chevy im gona see how that holds up first. Also looking for a wheel oem no replicas.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back