SUPER BOWL 58 - pic your team (not your nose)

Who will prevail

• Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it's Super Bowl Sunday. I don't personally know the first thing about football except it's today, it's in Las Vegas and kick off is at 6:30 ET. The Kansas City chiefs are playing the SF 49ers

So here's a chance to cast your vote

I'll bet on the 49ers

Last edited:
Right!?! That's the way!!

We don't take too no new woke name!!
Exactly ! But they stink now and the new name sounds like a college football teams name ! I no longer have a favorite team , So I will set with the past .

Last edited:
Exactly ! But they stink now and the name sounds like a college football teams name ! I no longer have a favorite team , So I will set with the past .
Go REDskins!!!

Gotta support the Red!

I don't follow sports but I entered an office pool once back in the 90s and I'll be dang if I didn't win!!! Was hilarious, i picked one 5.00 square and got the whole pot of gold. A few hundy!

the Patriots were the winners :D

The serious ones sneared at me for days. Gave me a whole new outlook :rolleyes:

i learned to smile back at them and not feel guilty

The serious ones sneared at me for days. Gave me a whole new outlook :rolleyes:

i learned to smile back at them and not feel guilty
Nod and agree ,, works great less filling

I don't follow sports but I entered an office pool once back in the 90s and I'll be dang if I didn't win!!! Was hilarious, i picked one 5.00 square and got the whole pot of gold. A few hundy!

the Patriots were the winners :D
Did you use the drop box technique or mail in ballots hahaha

Did you use the drop box technique or mail in ballots hahaha
They didn't have drop box back then it was a paper with squares on it I picked the middle one and that did it!
:D

Totally relied on my skill!! :rolleyes:

Edit: The pool I won was the patriots vs panthers not the steelers. I thought they played the Steelers but i can't fact check that.

Now I'm learning that if the 49ers win today it will be a three way tie for most SB ever won by a team. Patriots, Steelers, 49ers

GO 49ers!! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back