SUPER BOWL 58 - pic your team (not your nose)

Who will prevail

• Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't make sense

did members choose those different colors when they signed up what determines that?

thanks!
No they didn’t choose. Different categories have different colors, not going to go through them

Yea if they never televised another sports game it would be great with me!! So much money wasted
Personally I stopped watching sports a long time ago ! The only thing I check out on Football is a few minutes of the Super Bowl half time show and around the last 2 minutes of the game if it’s a close ending .
In the last few years football has gone to the birds with their woke name changing crap . The half time show was total crap IMO ! What happened to the DEI it goes all ways and I didn’t see a single person the was any other color but black in this one !
But what the hell Im an old white racist terrorist by the lefty woke definition now , hahaha !

Personally I stopped watching sports a long time ago ! The only thing I check out on Football is a few minutes of the Super Bowl half time show and around the last 2 minutes of the game if it’s a close ending .
In the last few years football has gone to the birds with their woke name changing crap . The half time show was total crap IMO ! What happened to the DEI it goes all ways and I didn’t see a single person the was any other color but black in this one !
But what the hell Im an old white racist terrorist by the lefty woke definition now , hahaha !
I don't like sports - waste of money!

you may get censored! Hahaha!

Participant not spectator :cool:
Exactly ,,, should have stuck with Baseball back then ! Was being looked at by the head coach at Penn state for a scholarship.. went to Williams Port Pennsylvania baseball camp for 3 years in my teens where he was one of the administrators. I kick myself everyday for being a dumbass kid and not going after that ! Sort of went Rebal sowing wild oats instead and fast cars

Exactly ,,, should have stuck with Baseball back then ! Was being looked at by the head coach at Penn state for a scholarship.. went to Williams Port Pennsylvania baseball camp for 3 years in my teens where he was one of the administrators. I kick myself everyday for being a dumbass kid and not going after that ! Sort of went Rebal sowing wild oats instead and fast cars
Oh darnit! That's hard looking back and wishing for a do over! Maybe you would have been struck in the head with a fastball and killed or something?

gotta Find the Good In everything! :D

Oh darnit! That's hard looking back and wishing for a do over! Maybe you would have been struck in the head with a fastball and killed or something?

gotta Find the Good In everything! :D
Oh I have been hit in the head and face several times back then I was a short stop and 2nd baseman with pitching capabilities that got a lot of base hits and decent batting average … one year held the league record in hits and batting average … very rarely ever struck out ,,, I lived baseball. Till I was almost 17 .

Oh I have been hit in the head and face several times back then I was a short stop and 2nd baseman with pitching capabilities that got a lot of base hits and decent batting average … one year held the league record in hits and batting average … very rarely ever struck out ,,, I lived baseball. Till I was almost 17 .

teach number 7!!! He's not gonna
Be a rebel! :rolleyes::cool:

teach number 7!!! He's not gonna
Be a rebel! :rolleyes::cool:
Exactly , not to follow grandpa’s ways .. hopefully he will listen .. But he’s already radical for his age :eek: .. he’s practicing to be a quarterback emulating being tackled while watching the games , same with practicing his paratrooper landing off the furniture.. oh my ! The vids make me wince and Flinch hahaha !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back