Super deal on CE

i think that there are some typo's...it says tow package also?:dontknow: not in the RC that i have seen?

CE's were all Manuals like the one pictured and I think tow package means it has a hitch reciever which was standard. All CE's were optioned the same.

Bruce

It COULD be a good price. Depends how high the auction price goes before the end date in a week. I think the auto tranny was a mistake and NV should have been NY. Simple typos. I'm gonna mark it to remind me before the auction ends. You never know...could be a good deal.

hemi killer said:
CE's were all Manuals like the one pictured and I think tow package means it has a hitch reciever which was standard. All CE's were optioned the same.

Bruce
Sorry, but NO RC's not even the CE's came with receiver hitches.

If it does have a hitch on it they probably had it put on. But for sure it did not come that way from the factory. I would love to buy a CE and keep the QC. But it is just not possible for me right now.

Sounds too good to be true.................and if it sounds too good it usually is.

Truck is on east coast, seller is in Nevada ?

The buy it now is just over 17K. No need to bid, just buy it now, if you are brave enough.

I am sure this is a scam. I just E-mailed them as a perspective buyer, I can almost guarantee you I will get some kind of response about being out of the country and having to wire money.... I will post anything I get back.

No way that this is a true deal I cannot imagine!
Updated as a 'Buy It Now' for $17,350!!!!!!!!! For an '05 CE with that low miles!

Pffff :dontknow: Buyer beware is all I can say...

The response, failed to answer some of my questions, it is a pre-made reply.

The payment process must be completed trough Bank Wire. I can provide free shipping because my brother in law is willing to help me with this transaction by delivering the truck to you for free.He has a car trailer and the truck will be at your shipping address in max 3 business days with no extra miles on it.As eBay motors seller I have $20,000 deposited at eBay for this transaction because is under eBay surveilance and protected by them and you may apply for full refund to eBay if the truck will not be exactly as described.

If you are ready to buy you may commit to the "Buy it Now" purchase and you have to follow eBay's instructions in order to complete this transaction.

Thanks.

On 16/02/2008, eBay Member : badbirdws6 <[email protected]> wrote:
I am very interested in your truck. Is it in NY or NV? What form of payment and how can it be pciked up? If I fly to NY or NV can I inspect it?

I should go there and see it. Its only 15 min away i think i will PM him and see if this is BS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back