Supercharged Jeep SRT8 vs EVO

AdrianCaF91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDPZL2Mux40]Supercharged Jeep SRT8 Vs Mitsubishi EVO - YouTube[/ame]

The Jeep should cover his license plate next time

Jeep lost? Keep the vids coming homie. Just be carefull man I've seen shit go wrong at the street races back in the day.

Yea evo won by like 1 1/2... Yea bro good looking out

Have u ever ran your truck at the track?

Ya man four times. Just won't go in third for me at the track :dontknow: lol. I'm having a Chevy trans and custom bell housing being built for me. But I'm out of work for now so I won't get it for a little while

Ya man four times. Just won't go in third for me at the track :dontknow: lol. I'm having a Chevy trans and custom bell housing being built for me. But I'm out of work for now so I won't get it for a little while
please tell me you arent putting an auto in it....

I raced an EVO last summer and destroyed it 3 times!! I let him jump first twice and third time I let him have 6 car run by me and it took me maybe 300 yds to catch and blow by him!! Lmao

Just saw in the paper, they're having a sale on dresses at J. C. Penneys:D

That sucks to hear, another t56 truck gone.'

Why didnt you learn to drive it or fix the trans, clutch, or whatever it was that prevent you from hitting third. Or you just was tired of shifting which is understandable.

Yup auto for me :D
That sucks to hear, another t56 truck gone.'

Why didnt you learn to drive it or fix the trans, clutch, or whatever it was that prevent you from hitting third. Or you just was tired of shifting which is understandable.
I can't speak for Ryan's Roe truck, but I was recently in a boosted car with a 5 speed, and it kinda sucked. Just about the time you would really start building some boost, you had to let off to shift. Consequently, it wasn't as fast as it could be. With an auto the guy could have just kept it pinned on the floor and stayed in the boost a lot longer.

I shift/own a boosted trucked. It just takes practice. Keep the foot on the gas and it will stay in boost. Lifting and shifting fast isnt a big deal either. With a super charger, it's almost instant boost anyways which is what his/my truck has.

Yes autos are easier, quicker and more consistent.

I can't speak for Ryan's Roe truck, but I was recently in a boosted car with a 5 speed, and it kinda sucked. Just about the time you would really start building some boost, you had to let off to shift. Consequently, it wasn't as fast as it could be. With an auto the guy could have just kept it pinned on the floor and stayed in the boost a lot longer.

^^^ yup. It will just be a better fit for me. I've also been driving nothing but stick in both of my trucks for many many years. Also by the time I buy the good clutch,light flywheel, clutch upgrade, and all that jazz I could take all that money and what I would get by selling my current trans and build a tough auto and start putting the smack down on some track goers

Nice videos, looks like you guys have a nice camera setup system. I definitely like those multiple view angles. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back