Supra vs: Skyline

sleeper said:
I have GM, Chrysler, and Ford products. I just would not go from my truck to a mustang. Sorry.

No one's asking you to..............

You've taken this (completely) out of context.............:dontknow:

D

Django said:
No one's asking you to..............

You've taken this (completely) out of context.............:dontknow:

D
Your right no one asked me to. I just gave my opinion thats all. If you want mustang. Then go for it.
:confused: Please explain how I took this out of context. Thanks.

That mustang is awesome..............but I just see so many of em that........I get bored.

D I just noticed the sold words by your truck? I missed a thread for sure. Wow......sorry man.

patrick

sleeper said:
Your right no one asked me to. I just gave my opinion thats all. If you want mustang. Then go for it.
:confused: Please explain how I took this out of context. Thanks.

Eric, I merely said that I'd even consider that Mustang.... 500 rwhp and a low dollar factor.....

I never compared it to the Viper truck.... You did that.....

sleeper said:
I just would not go from my truck to a mustang. Sorry.

Contextually it had no bearing.

D

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
That mustang is awesome..............but I just see so many of em that........I get bored.

D I just noticed the sold words by your truck? I missed a thread for sure. Wow......sorry man.

patrick

Ya Patrick...... It sucks.

I had to sell my bike, my truck, guitars, amps and my other house in the desert due to the recent crash of the real estate and mortgage industry.... It broke my back financially...to the point where I've had to come out of retirement and rejoin the work force....

It sucks, but I'm happy to have a roof, my health and food on the table.....

D

Last edited:
sleeper said:
I'm sorry I took it out "context" Tim. I'll try not to do that again.

No biggie, bud.........

If I had my preference, my truck would stay right where it is.......

Unfortuntely, there'll be an empty space in my garage by about 7pm tonight....:(

Piks to follow...........

D

"If we start to do too many things, we will lose focus as a company".... I love the Japanese. :eek: :)

The BOV on that Supra sounds SICK! :eek: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

If JMB can make the blow-off on his turbo kit sound like that Supra, I'll buy it tomorrow, costs be damned. And crap on a cracker, that Skyline revved out quickly. I don't think my ZX6R even revved that fast. Awesome vid.

Last edited:
RatMotor said:
If JMB can make the blow-off on his turbo kit sound like that Supra, I'll buy it tomorrow, costs be damned. And crap on a cracker, that Skyline revved out quickly. I don't think my ZX6R even revved that fast. Awesome vid.

No shit, that needle just jumped from 6-9 grand immediately...fkn awesome...

Nissan rules......

D

RatMotor said:
..... And crap on a cracker, that Skyline revved out quickly. I don't think my ZX6R even revved that fast. Awesome vid.

Dip me in shit and cover me in peanuts... :D :eek: :p ;) You're right! :rock: That Skyline in D's vid revved like no other! ..... F-1 level throttle response!!! :eek: CRAZY!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Dip me in shit and cover me in peanuts... :D :eek: :p ;) You're right! :rock: That Skyline in D's vid revved like no other! ..... F-1 level throttle response!!! :eek: CRAZY!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

The response of the drivers said it all...............lol

"Could even make a dead man scream....."

D

JRSVIPR said:
Yeah,$72,000 MSRP But you know they will tack a bunch on there.

Only 72....? Hell, let's buy one for everybody........!!!

A one potato, two potato, three potato FOUR.....!:rock:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back