Suspension Time

Here’s an old pic from around the around late 1940’s to early 50’s I’m guessing . Now I know were I got my QC roots , it’s hereditary.

That’s the chick magnet car of the day hahaha! Can you tell what make it is ?
That’s my dads car and he did tell some stories about his radical car club hahaha. 65436732983__45115431-42E8-4A60-8F51-058641CA3F0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you still get rolls of film developed anywhere .. I have 2 rolls I just found that I think were when I was at Mardi Gras .. he I might get arrested if I get them developed somewhere in todays world hahaha
I thought I read recently that there was a new app to see negatives...

I can't tell but most likely Dodge?

Love the old pics, people and cars!

I thought I read recently that there was a new app to see negatives...
What I have are undeveloped rolls and not made into negatives … Walmart use to develop film ,, I’ll have to see if they still do .. doubtful bit worth a try..

I can't tell but most likely Dodge?
Dad was not a Mopar guy .. he was all over the place on makes hahaha !
I can only guess what the make of that car is .. looked up a few pics and appears to be a 1920 Studabaker convertible.. heck wonder how many of those are left hahaha ! Imagine how old the vehicle is in the pic being as the time frame he owned it i approximately 1950 .. I guess they made cars to last back then hahaha

What I have are undeveloped rolls and not made into negatives … Walmart use to develop film ,, I’ll have to see if they still do .. doubtful bit worth a try..
Yeah I'm a dummy. Not sure why I read undeveloped and thought you had negatives . They just converted my walmart back from self checkouts. Not sure if I've noticed those film areas in quite some time.

This is me, Imlearned at a young age hahaha … It just may be a bird for your birds collection Wifey hahaha !
1714349761486.jpeg

Yeah I'm a dummy. Not sure why I read undeveloped and thought you had negatives . They just converted my walmart back from self checkouts. Not sure if I've noticed those film areas in quite some time.
Yeah those were a long time ago ! I can’t remember noticing them anymore .. someone has to still develop.. I just hope the 2 rolls I found aren’t just unused rolls of film hahaha

Remember the little yellow kodak drive through booths hahahaha

Dad was not a Mopar guy .. he was all over the place on makes hahaha !
I can only guess what the make of that car is .. looked up a few pics and appears to be a 1920 Studabaker convertible.. heck wonder how many of those are left hahaha ! Imagine how old the vehicle is in the pic being as the time frame he owned it i approximately 1950 .. I guess they made cars to last back then hahaha
They sure did last! And were affordable. To our budgets of today anyways! not much techie garb to break down

I'll have to find my bird thread!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back