Sweet SRT-10

bee0912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from a former member here. He showed me pictures of the latest treats for his truck
10-1.jpg

In the email, he said it was all custom fabrication, "They fabbed the hinges out of 1/2 "steel plate and welded them in.It has 250 # actuators instead of the 100 or 150# ones that come with a kit.The doors close better and tighter than the originals.It took 36 hours of fab time to do the install.The whole front end ,doors and fenders were off".
Just thought you'd all enjoy seeing the new pics

http://www.pbase.com/saabqueen/hamilton_plaza&page=all

LOLOLolololololol........ :D :D :D :D :eek:

Actually, I wish Dave all the breast. :eek: :) ............ Looks nice, ya phat basstid. :D :elefant:

Last edited:
ROKTMAN 's truck ?

There was lambo doored truck at a little show in Remington,VA the other weekend.His or another ?

There is a silver RC under a cover in Charlottesville ,Va. Maybe a member here ?

Actuators or PRESSURIZED GAS STRUTS? There's a big difference.
- An actuator uses an adjustable air or hydraulic source to move and vary the travel of the rod.
- A pressurized gas strut is what holds hatchbacks up.

The price difference between 150 lb. gas struts and 200 lb. gas struts is $0.00.
They're both about $15 each.

If they ARE actuators, it'd take about 3 minutes to open one door.

Eh, not my cup of tea either. . .

Each to their own. :)

I wonder if any Lambo owners have their doors open horizontally? Just for the f**k of it! :D

PUHLEASE people: They are NOT "Lambo Doors".
The correct term is JACK KNIFE DOORS.

You don't look at a 1955 Mercedes 300SL and say, "Check out the DeLorean doors!", do you?

Thanks, my Cheerios® are fuct again.

Roz-SRT said:
I wonder if any Lambo owners have their doors open horizontally? Just for the f**k of it! :D
See Also: 350GT, 400GT, Miura, Espada, Jalpa, LM2002, Gallardo.
:D

RedSrt007 said:
Door must have not opened wide enough.
Undoubtably not, they couldn't shove that big a head of lettuce through the previous opening. Now they can load it palletized with a fork lift. I would hate to be standing next to it when the actuator :rolleyes: /gas strut blows out :eek: the door would come down like a guillotine. But, it would be a great lettuce shredder though :dontknow:

Jake, can you figure out somewhere to ship this lettuce to? Maybe somewhere like PNC wherehouse in Rochester New Yakkkk??? I'm sure you can figure out a great route, you know, turn left, turn right, blah blah blah. The route should end at Jimmy Dean's hog ranch they are always looking for extra lettuce to slop the hogs. :D :D :D

Btw, they didn't show the two sets of springs on the drivers side :p Sheesh, why do we keep getting subjected to this garbage.

includemeout said:
Jake, can you figure out somewhere to ship this lettuce to? Maybe somewhere like PNC wherehouse in Rochester New Yakkkk??? I'm sure you can figure out a great route, you know, turn left, turn right, blah blah blah. The route should end at Jimmy Dean's hog ranch they are always looking for extra lettuce to slop the hogs. :D :D :D

My trucks can only handle 48,000 LBS. :eek: :D ;) :p

Kevan said:
See Also: 350GT, 400GT, Miura, Espada, Jalpa, LM2002, Gallardo.
:D

Could I interest you in a great big bowl of STFU?! :dontknow:

:D :D :D :elefant:

Black1 said:
LOLOLOlolololOLOLOLO!!!! ............ OLD ASS...... Dream Stomper!!!! :D :rock: :p :eek: ;)
Gotta know your supercars, my friend.

Roz-SRT said:
Could I interest you in a great big bowl of STFU?! :dontknow:

:D :D :D :elefant:
Thanks, but I already ate.
YOUR POST!

:D :D :D :D :D

Kevan said:
Thanks, but I already ate.
YOUR POST!

:D :D :D :D :D

How bout some pickled d**k juice to wash it down? :dontknow: :p ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back