T56 Fluid, D60 Fluid, Viper Oil Filter and indexing Spark plugs!

avcts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Viper specific filter today. Here's the pics. Hope this helps. I really would like to know what the hell the difference is. Looks identical to the other Mopar filter.

Anyways, I indexed my plugs with Champion 7034's. It absolutely idles smoother. The shifter does not shake anywhere near as much. Very obvious.

I drained my axle and tranny fluids and replaced with Royal Purple Max Gear and SynchroMax respectively. OMG:eek: . Its like having a new tranny. I actually power shifted and succeeded gettining into 3rd gear!!!!! If you have any doubts as to switching the tranny fluid from axle lube to MTL, just freakin do it!

My family was standing out in the front yard and I drove by in first gear and snatched second at only 5000rpm. I then floored it and it fried the tires and would not stop frying them until I let off or Bounced the rev limiter. I can't believe how different it shifts. It always felt heavy and lagged. NO MORE!

I have a case of RP 10w40 on the way. Got it on ebay. Total price to my door is 6.40 a quart.

How often are you Guys/Gals changing the axle/tranny fluids? Im thinking every spring.:D

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 272
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 310
I'm unclear, whats indexed plugs? Does that mean changed?
Glad the rest went well, getting ready to do mine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back