TAIL OF THE DRAGON 2011 MAR. 5-6

I need to split a room with someone if possible.

Refresh my memory,Friday is travel day,stay Friday night,ride the Dragons Tail saturday then .............................?

What exactly is the plan,Dan ? :dontknow::D

i hate this planning crap...i would say if you wanna come in on friday if it's a drive you can...

i had it in my head, saturday is drive day, grill out saturday nite, drink beer, sun. morning we can do the drive to the top...you can literally run the whole thing from the motel up and back in under an hour... and you can drive to the fontana dam and back in about 45 mins....

so it doesn't take long to enjoy the scenery....

i hate this planning crap...i would say if you wanna come in on friday if it's a drive you can...

i had it in my head, saturday is drive day, grill out saturday nite, drink beer, sun. morning we can do the drive to the top...you can literally run the whole thing from the motel up and back in under an hour... and you can drive to the fontana dam and back in about 45 mins....

so it doesn't take long to enjoy the scenery....

OK
I will leave Saturday real early and meet y'all there .
What time do you expect to arrive ?

What ,if anything,do we need to bring with us for the cook-out Saturday night ? Steaks,burgers,dogs,buns,ketchup,mustard ,chips ? Or get together and buy it there ? Is there a place to buy anything there ? Any place to get breakfast ?

1. viperhauler- ROOM (i can take a guest, alisha's not coming, but i'm sleeping in the bed, not the bunk;))
2. tnviper
3. 04viperam+1-ROOM
4. ram dude
5. chief-MAYBE
6. sweet potatoe spud-NO ROOM
7. BIG Dave-ROOM
8. ROZ (maybe)
9. Nelson-ROOM

I HAVE 5 STANDARD ROOMS RESERVED FOR SATURDAY NIGHT ONLY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE 4 WILL BE ENOUGH... IF YOU DO NOT COMMIT BY TONIGHT, I WILL CANCEL WHAT ROOMS ARE NOT NECESSARY. I'M NOT IN A POSITION TO DO CHARITY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK IN IS AT 3, CHECK OUT IS 11...SHE SAID WE MAY BE ABLE TO GET IN EARLY...I'M PLANNING TO BE THERE AROUND LUNCHTIME...12 ISH.

FOR FOOD: I PLAN TO BRING A BIG ASS COOLER WITH BURGERS (I'LL MAKE THEM AT HOME IF THAT'S COOL WITH EVERYONE) DOGS, BUNS, CHIPS, AND PROBABLY SOME SHIT FOR BREAKFAST SUNDAY MORNING...BACON, EGGS, BAGELS, WHATEVER...

THE PUB IS OPEN, 10-4 I THINK, BUT THEY'RE BEER IS UNHOOKED AS THEY'RE MOVING THE BAR AROUND...THE CLOSEST PLACE FOR BEER/FOOD IS 10 MILES AWAY...

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS:
CHECK THE LIST FOR ROOMS/ROOMIES...
CHECK THE LIST FOR THE FOOD IDEA...

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS...I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT:D NO REALLY...THIS IS THE TIME TO DISCUSS...NOT WHEN WE'RE THERE WITH NO CELL SERVICE;)

IF ANYONE HAS CORNHOLE OR A BEERPONG TABLE OR HORSESHOES OR WATERBALLOONS AND A BRA...BRING IT...:D

Sounds good to me.

I can also share my room,but I get the bed :D

I'll bring some drinks (a few beers and sodas and maybe some liquor )

got my sway bar hooked up with new bushings
for a 4x4 it handles surprisingly well
might give it a try Sunday

Sorry but I have to bail.....I thought I could get ahead enough at work to do a weekend during tax time but I am spinning my wheels..:(...next time..

they'll give me til noon today to cancel with no fee....very polite about it...

so here's the deal:

larry is in the middle of tax season...i'm not sure he'll be able to see land until the end of may...
jack wanted to come but couldn't...
dave (rocktman's) truck is down, then there's that whole surgery thing...a few weeks and he may be good...
chief is running around the east coast getting his CE worked on, and it was gonna be a stretch anyways...
depending on the date, troy and pete wanted to go but couldn't...
i didn't have time to get my new brakes on...they'll be here next week...i wasn't gonna let it stop me, but it WAS something i wanted done before i went...
also...their bar should be back up and running by then;)

then there's the whole rain thingy:mad:

sooooo...

under the circumstances...it wouldn't hurt my feelings to POSTPONE...not cancel...and if it were a democratic vote...i would vote NO for this weekend...

but i'll leave it up to you four...i have til noon...

shoot me a text if you want...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back