Tailgate

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new tailgate. I've never even opened the box. $250.00 and I will pay shipping.

I just want my truck back :(

Are you suggesting there is a non-actual tailgate in the box? lol

Primer colored.

If you never opened the box, how do you know there is a tailgate inside?

What if its full of 16th century Spanish doubloons! You might be rich and not even know it!

EDIT!

After thinking about it... if you open it up and there are infact 16th century Spanish doubloons inside- id like a share of the profits you get for selling them... Because I sparked your curiosity in opening the box...

Last edited:
If you never opened the box, how do you know there is a tailgate inside?

What if its full of 16th century Spanish doubloons! You might be rich and not even know it!

EDIT!

After thinking about it... if you open it up and there are infact 16th century Spanish doubloons inside- id like a share of the profits you get for selling them... Because I sparked your curiosity in opening the box...

I don't plan on opening it, unless a serious buyer wants me to... but all this talk about Spanish doubloons does make me curious. :D

Changing subjects a little, but shouldn't you update your avatar with a more current picture? You know, kinda like the one you posted in your caltracs thread? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back