Take off parts clearence!!!!!!!!

FlyingLow said:
I think the issue with pillars is you can't use anything other then the stock one if you have side airbags. I don't know about 06's.

Scott, I believe the bag is in the rear pillar!! I will have to look!!

I would like to buy it if it will fit in my SRT. I have the side air bags, my SRT will be home on the 13th (I hope). What about the color and is it the stock one? Sorry I bought My SRT without seeing it from Woodhouse. I just bought a shift light today and I really would like to mount it on the pillar like the one for sale. If it will fit and the color matches I will take it.
Thanks,
Robert

SSSSE YA said:
I would like to buy it if it will fit in my SRT. I have the side air bags, my SRT will be home on the 13th (I hope). What about the color and is it the stock one? Sorry I bought My SRT without seeing it from Woodhouse. I just bought a shift light today and I really would like to mount it on the pillar like the one for sale. If it will fit and the color matches I will take it.
Thanks,
Robert

Yes it is the stock pillar pod. It will fit your trucks stock gauge and the shift light will fit perfect as well. This is an OEM mopar part.

If you want this please pm me all of your info.

Thanks
Steve Austin

Marc T said:
Scott, I believe the bag is in the rear pillar!! I will have to look!!

I can't remember who told be, but I'm pretty sure there is an issue with side airbags and putting in a 2 or 3 gauge pillar. But I don't know for sure.

FlyingLow said:
I can't remember who told be, but I'm pretty sure there is an issue with side airbags and putting in a 2 or 3 gauge pillar. But I don't know for sure.

Guys, I have side air bags, I ordered an auto meter three gauge pillar and it fit perfectly. I had heard that there was a fitment issue as well, but take from it from me, there is no issue.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Guys, I have side air bags, I ordered an auto meter three gauge pillar and it fit perfectly. I had heard that there was a fitment issue as well, but take from it from me, there is no issue.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't have side airbags so it wasn't an issue for me.

This stuff is still up for grabs guys if anyone is interested.

Steve Austin

Sorry guys all of the parts are already sold but the gauge pod.

Thanks
Steve Austin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back