Taking a flu shot can have some side effects...

And how many people die due to food reactions? Life is a gamble.

And I'm really sorry for what that young lady is going through.

TNVIPER said:
...:dito: ........for the millions that get shots every year the bad reactions are insignificant in number....there would be far, far many more deaths if not for the vaccines....

Concur.

Its all a gamble...go with the odds as stated by Larry!

JeffBoyette said:
Now that we are on the subject, what about side effects from the Anthrax vaccine.

The military suspended the use of the anthrax vaccine in October 2004 in response to a court order revealing concerns over the process through which it was approved for use on the military, but that order expired in October 2006 and the mandatory shots were resumed the next day.

Severe reactions such as migraines, heart problems, and the onset of disease including diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Between 1 and 2 percent of immunized individuals may experience severe adverse events, which could result in disability or death.

As of Oct 2007, 44 deaths from the inoculations, and thousands of adverse reactions, many of them involving auto-immune diseases or lesions on the brain, have been reported.

I never had any side effects... just hurt like hell:D

Silverback said:
Try a tranquilizer dart in the ass.:eek: ;) :D

you shouldn't be such a hard ass :D

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the kids vaccinated. That who it seems to be hitting real bad, and I don't know that I could live with myself if one of the boys got it and died because I didn't get them a damned shot.

ViperJeff said:
A mcg is 1 millionth of a gram and there are 24.5 of those

gee, I sure hope you don't eat

meat poultry fruit vegitables or fish and especially salmon
some things CAN'T be avoided, some(like injecting it direectly into your tissue) can. Its another one of thoes issues that you can find an info source to support your side and i can find them to support mine. And i'm pretty sure the cheerleader wishes she hadn't taken the shot

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
some things CAN'T be avoided, some(like injecting it direectly into your tissue) can. Its another one of thoes issues that you can find an info source to support your side and i can find them to support mine. And i'm pretty sure the cheerleader wishes she hadn't taken the shot

You obviously didn't read my post on the disorder.....

I was already there, the flu shot didn't give it to her

I still feel bad for her......

and I'm not a big fan of misinformation

ViperJeff said:
You obviously didn't read my post on the disorder.....

I was already there, the flu shot didn't give it to her

I still feel bad for her......

and I'm not a big fan of misinformation
i did read the article, how ever the orignal article blamed it on the flu shot so that brings me back to my point of you can find articles to support your side and vise versa

Somehow I missed the medical professional in the video that showed conclusive evidence, I will watch it again

ViperJeff said:
A mcg is 1 millionth of a gram and there are 24.5 of those

gee, I sure hope you don't eat

meat poultry fruit vegitables or fish and especially salmon

Exactly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back