Taking a flu shot can have some side effects...

Absolutely.

It is a matter of risk management. There is risk in everything. I would rather make a mistake by having a bias for action, than make a mistake due to inaction.

Prof said:
Absolutely.

It is a matter of risk management. There is risk in everything. I would rather make a mistake by having a bias for action, than make a mistake due to inaction.
ever heard of washing your hands, vitamin C and D3??? i wouldn't call that inaction would you?

To use your article

Finally, doctors at Johns Hopkins figured it out, diagnosing dystonia, a rare neurological condition with no cure brought on by infections, brain trauma or, as is believed in her case, reaction to medication. It causes body jerks and abnormal or repetitive movements.

Last time I checked, believed is not a medical fact.

Vitamins have no impact on a virus...hand washing is one of the very best ways to keep from infecting your self. Every infection control expert will agree with you.

When some one sneezes as your child walks past none of what you have mentioned will help...the immunization will.

ViperJeff said:
To use your article

Finally, doctors at Johns Hopkins figured it out, diagnosing dystonia, a rare neurological condition with no cure brought on by infections, brain trauma or, as is believed in her case, reaction to medication. It causes body jerks and abnormal or repetitive movements.

Last time I checked, believed is not a medical fact.
jeff they are doctors and they practice medicine they do not know everything you are nit picking words just so you will be right he provided the link where he said docts said it was the flu shot believed it was the flu shot just let it go who cares if you dont want a flu shot dont get one

505'sFastestViper. said:
jeff they are doctors and they practice medicine they do not know everything you are nit picking words just so you will be right he provided the link where he said docts said it was the flu shot believed it was the flu shot just let it go who cares if you dont want a flu shot dont get one

What you talking about DOM,

I'm pro Immunizations........

Yes, I do realize why they call it Medical Practice

The problem with the word believe is it is used way to often and gets converted to fact by those that don't understand. I'm sure you have seen it used in your industry and when the actual cause is discovered and is not what people believe, well, I'll let you take it from there.

ViperJeff said:
What you talking about DOM,

I'm pro Immunizations........

Yes, I do realize why they call it Medical Practice

The problem with the word believe is it is used way to often and gets converted to fact by those that don't understand. I'm sure you have seen it used in your industry and when the actual cause is discovered and is not what people believe, well, I'll let you take it from there.
aliens are telling you this, the government is full of them:eek:

Actually Tony,

I'm part of a Mutli-Jusidictional citizen tracking center

The object behind the H1N1 and the seasonal Flu shot is to only allow the poor and alien population to get these two vaccines. We have inserted a micro tracking device. This program is working very well.

The Citizen Master List is under construction and will be available in the near future. If your not on the list, Welcome Citizen, your bed is ready.

If you are on the list, visiting hours will be posted on the wall next to the entrance

If your on the list twice, your skin will melt

Cheers

Please choose and know that I respect the choice of everyone on whether to immunize or not. Enjoy your heath and have a fine day

Cheers

Out

ViperJeff said:
Actually Tony,

I'm part of a Mutli-Jusidictional citizen tracking center

The object behind the H1N1 and the seasonal Flu shot is to only allow the poor and alien population to get these two vaccines. We have inserted a micro tracking device. This program is working very well.

The Citizen Master List is under construction and will be available in the near future. If your not on the list, Welcome Citizen, your bed is ready.

If you are on the list, visiting hours will be posted on the wall next to the entrance

Cheers

Please choose and know that I respect the choice of everyone on whether to immunize or not. Enjoy your heath and have a fine day

Cheers

Out
LOLOL your scaring me!!!!!!!!!

ViperJeff said:
We have inserted a micro tracking device. This program is working very well.

Cheers
Ha! No tracking device can survive in my blood stream!:D It will melt in a pure alcohol environment.:p

Bill.

4to10cyl said:
No shots for me, I haven't needed them in the past and hopefully won't in the future. I'd rather pass on taking things into my body that I don't know what they are.
+1 :)

4to10cyl said:
No shots for me, I haven't needed them in the past and hopefully won't in the future. I'd rather pass on taking things into my body that I don't know what they are.

You do that everytime you eat in a resturant.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back