Taking the 10 for a nice road trip

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, time for me to take a nice and easy Vacation starting the 16th. Ill be in California for a week taking it easy, me and my GF :love: , and going to the Dc Performance Dyno GTG on the 20th :rock: :rock:

Im staying in Huntington Beach for 2 days and im going all over the place, LA, Hollywood, Disneyland :eek: :p yep, the GF wants to go there :aetsch: and maybe Six flags, I use to live in the LA area so i kinda know the area kinda well Man i cant wait. Its gonna be fun :burnout: :burnout:

Any tips or suggestions for the road trip on the 10? :itsme:

LoveThisTruck said:
Get a good radar detector:D

nope....GF says i dont need it lol i have been ticket free since Dec 25th 2006 :D and owned a SRT8 and a GSXR-600 i got two tickets on my Rumblee Bee 5.7 Hemi :elefant: so ppl tell me i dont need it...but i might get one just in case lol

I was in Cali last year and only saw 1 CHP on my way back...so i was going a lil over 80 the whole time :rock:

My son and I did a 5000km road trip in the 10 last summer. What do you need??? A good gas card!!!!! We did average 16mpg (imperial) for the trip though. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

moparracing said:
save your money & do the speed limit....... :D

have fun, bud. :rock:

Oh, Ive been saving man..taxes are back.. and refunds from car r here...so im good, Ill do my best to keep the speed limit, i wanna get there in ONE piece and come back in one too , i did fine last year and i will again!! thanks man!

Btw, Lowering kit is here,but not the caltracs, ill wait for those to get them install... so saturday is a 85% go, im seeing Troy in the morning and well go from there, ill hit ya up :rock:

i remember when i went out to dc performance, i thought my suspension broke but it was just how bad the highway was.

LMSVPR said:
ok:aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock:
heck bo, thats what I did in the rig for years:D

find a mini van, hit the hammer lane and hold on!!!!!!:burnout: :burnout:

freakin soccer moms haul asssss:burnout: :burnout:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

some of them, not all...some of them r fricking :turtle: :turtle: :slug: :slug:

one time we rented a minivan n went to Cali ...we weren't soccer moms but we were hauling azz...it was fun :rock:

My wife scare's the hell out of me, when she's driving her Caravan!!:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

LOLOL I tell ya what , maybe they thought they was being chased by a big rig, but I went down 95 and 75 many a day at 90mph in the rig chasin mini vans:D

LOLOL I tell ya what , maybe they thought they was being chased by a big rig, but I went down 95 and 75 many a day at 90mph in the rig chasin mini vans:D

sounds like fun :D :D

this advice doesn't always work...... my last ticket was for doing that exact thing...... cop didn't pull over the soccer mom mini-van, he pulled the second rig over - me....... :mad:

moparracing said:
this advice doesn't always work...... my last ticket was for doing that exact thing...... cop didn't pull over the soccer mom mini-van, he pulled the second rig over - me....... :mad:

Were you in the 10?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back