Takling donations for the special olympics

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
WE ARE TAKING DONATIONS FOR THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, PLEASE DROP A DOLLAR OR TWO TO HELP OUT THE KIDS!
SATURDAY OCTOBER THE 18TH ANDERSON SC CAR SHOW
BENEFITING SPECIAL OLYMPICS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY TIM ARNDT OF
IMAGE FITTNESS, WITH JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE AND ELITE DETAILING

Everyone, I would love to show up with a large check from the SRT/JTSVP crew as a gift for the special Olympics. So from now until a couple days before the event I will post up daily our balance. Send in what you are comfortable with, your choice guys/gals, it's for an awesome deal to help out the kids!
Our paypal is; [email protected], or you can call it in 704-234-7598, or mail it in to JTSVP 6266 Denver industrial park rd , Denver nc 28037, just give us a note that is for a donation!
I WILL NOT LET THIS DROP GUYS, I WILL HOUND THIS TILL THE END! ROCKIN! ANYTHING YOU CAN AFFORD! We love helping out others, and we are finally getting settled enough to where we can actually do a little, LETS ROCK OUT ANDERSON SC! IF YOU ARE CLOSE BY, DROP IN LETS HAVE A HELLUVA SHOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
JTSVP

Attachments

• 1011632_733163186719068_3490552645492337786_n.jpg
    1011632_733163186719068_3490552645492337786_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 42
A great cause, send in your donations

AWESOME !! FIRST DAY FOR DONATIONS AND ALREADY UP TO $130! YOU GUYS ROCK! LETS KEEP THIS ROLLIN! THANKS EVERYONE!

I put $50 on Dan (Viperhauler) to win the 100 yard dash! Just kidding - great organization. Thanks for organizing this.

how about an update on $ amount!

Come on you guys, How about kicking in the price of a half a tank of gas. That should help out the little guys!!

If you drive an SRT-10.... you can afford $50!!!!

DONATE!!! You'll feel better when its done.

Well that's disappointing. Every little bit helps, even if it is only a couple bucks.

it is, but understanding I guess, either way JTSVP will also make a decent contribution its a great cause and if you ever met any of the guys, they have a heart that is twice what most people have, and a ton of determination

i gave timmy $50 tonight... gonna try to make the show - not entering, of course, but if i can get enough work done next week, i'll try to take off and come down to hang...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back