Talk about your firearms.

Does anyone know what it cost for a silencer for a ar15 and is there any paper work behind it?

On vacation this week, I'll be hanging around the forums. Here are a few pics of my gear.

Have to go to my PC, iPhone won't uoad multiple pics.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what it cost for a silencer for a ar15 and is there any paper work behind it?

You can have a silencer for your AR or any weapon but silencer will have to be registered and taxed as a class 3 if not mistaken. Like a fully auto weapon. AR may have to be taxed and registers too if you thread the barrel. ;)

Has any one on here hydro dipped a pistol/rifle? Looking for reviews/ what do you guys think? Wanting to possibly try it out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-Nfo5fo-k

Yup, I have a buddy that's a firearms dealer and we dip all kinda of guns. Pistols, ARs, about anything.
Here's my personal Smith&Wesson 9mm I've owned for 22 years. My favorite pistol outside the S&W500 .50cal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
hapeju8e.jpg
this is my AR-15, and i have an FN-P9 9mm hand gun. Cant find any pics of it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know whats involved in transferring guns to another state when you move? Can you transfer CCP to another state somehow, or will i have to go through filling out all the paperwork and background check and all again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to photobucket pics
Glock 22 .40 s&w and Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm
00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000000B7.jpg

Custom built AR-15
00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000099.jpg

Customized Rem 870 tactical
692A8F7F-ABBD-4C17-ADE4-80C79E308E28.jpg

You can have a silencer for your AR or any weapon but silencer will have to be registered and taxed as a class 3 if not mistaken. Like a fully auto weapon. AR may have to be taxed and registers too if you thread the barrel. ;)

+1 :top:

Does anyone know whats involved in transferring guns to another state when you move? Can you transfer CCP to another state somehow, or will i have to go through filling out all the paperwork and background check and all again?

http://trustcounselpa.com/blog-26-Moving+to+Another+State+and+Own+Guns?+What+You+Need+to+Know
http://www.atf.gov/files/firearms/industry/0501-firearms-top-10-qas.pdf

Found this.

Last edited:
Just pick up a Judge, loveing it. shoots 410 and colt 45
picture.php

also have a Rossi Rancher colt 45 and 2 shot guns.

Just pick up a Judge, loveing it. shoots 410 and colt 45
picture.php

also have a Rossi Rancher colt 45 and 2 shot guns.

that would be a neat pistol to have.:rock:

did ya get it new or used??? if memory servers their web site said they don't make them any more:dontknow:

ya gotta pay the gov 200bones for the stamp, gotta buy the silencer 800-2000$ and then you have to leave the silencer at your dealer for about 18months until the gov clears you.. thats the typical wait time now..

Yup, I have a buddy that's a firearms dealer and we dip all kinda of guns. Pistols, ARs, about anything.
Here's my personal Smith&Wesson 9mm I've owned for 22 years. My favorite pistol outside the S&W500 .50cal

Hey i got a piece here that I would like covered in digital desert cammo,, do you have a pattern like that?

and do you have something to coat the barrel as well? that will take the heat?

Just traded My S& W 500,For a smaller caliber and some clips:D

thewelshm

Attachments

• S & W 500.jpg
    S & W 500.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 18
  • AR-15.jpg
    AR-15.jpg
    792.2 KB · Views: 22
  • CLIPS.jpg
    CLIPS.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 21
Ok here is the new addition :drool::D:D:rock:

Just put the scope off of the Scar onto this for now,, saving my pennys for a Schmidt and Bender :elefant::elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back